• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. 4th scenario questions
4 years ago#1
Is this confirmed or a rumor?

Is it free, or do you pay for it?

Thanks.
Resident Evil Outbreak on Facebook: http://tccd.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5877472758
4 years ago#2
It's a rumor as of now, but it came from IGN whose source was right that the girl with Jake was Sherry.

Supposedly after you beat the game with the 3 scenarios a fourth scenario would unlock. I think the devs also said there's something after you beat the first 3 scenarios.
The Muse and the Painter
4 years ago#3
The 4th scenario is split into 4 parts, It's on disc DLC. Each of the 4 chapters is going to cost $5 each confirmed by Capcom.
4 years ago#4
It's a confirmed scenario.

The 4th scenario is split into 4 parts, It's on disc DLC. Each of the 4 chapters is going to cost $5 each confirmed by Capcom.

Unless this is just a joke/troll post, may you link to the source? The only way this is true if it was announced at Summer Jam today (which also can't be true because I don't see it announced on any site), else bs.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
4 years ago#5
What if it was on a second disk? : )
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards
4 years ago#6
ShadowHearse posted...
The 4th scenario is split into 4 parts, It's on disc DLC. Each of the 4 chapters is going to cost $5 each pulled out of my *** just now.

Fixed.
4 years ago#7
you can say ass.
4 years ago#8
Bump. Still not sure if its free or not.
Resident Evil Outbreak on Facebook: http://tccd.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5877472758
4 years ago#9
No more new info yet. At E3 the developers hinted at a Comic Con reveal for the 4th, so expect at least hints of new info either later this week (Comic Con France), or next week when it hits US.
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. 4th scenario questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived