RE6 Steelbook Edition 35.37@Tesco UK

#1lubmelubyouPosted 7/2/2012 10:27:08 AM
Just thought i'd let my steelbook lovin' bros know of this great deal, it is cheaper than the regular edition.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/w/search.tla?keyword=resident+evil+6+steelbook&n=%3A0000%3A||0
---
Buy a PC so you can have tomorrow's technology with yesterday's games, today!
#2darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 10:31:41 AM
Scam o....o
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#3lubmelubyou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 10:37:52 AM
darthmitten posted...
Scam o....o

Go away.
---
#4darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 10:39:35 AM
That reaction tells me its true ;)
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#5lubmelubyou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 10:40:20 AM
You are the reason people can't have nice things.
---
#6MakoChanXPosted 7/2/2012 10:46:29 AM
darthmitten posted...

No it's not a scam.

Tesco UK have always been good with video game prices, including pre-orders. They had an exclusive Batman Arkham City steelbook edition + DLC for 30 ($47) pre-order price.

Right now you can buy Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil Archives for the Wii, for 5 each (about $8) brand new at my local store.

They are also currently selling the 3DS at 99 (about $150), including one free game.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#7darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 10:50:46 AM
MakoChanX posted...
darthmitten posted...

No it's not a scam.

Tesco UK have always been good with video game prices, including pre-orders. They had an exclusive Batman Arkham City steelbook edition + DLC for 30 ($47) pre-order price.

Right now you can buy Darkside Chronicles and Resident Evil Archives for the Wii, for 5 each (about $8) brand new at my local store.

They are also currently selling the 3DS at 99 (about $150), including one free game.

First time i hear about them. Thanks for the info :)

And sorry if i got on your nerves Lub 0.o
---
#8lubmelubyou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 10:51:35 AM
It's ok, no hard feelings bro!
---
#9darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 10:52:46 AM
:)
---
#10MakoChanXPosted 7/2/2012 10:55:44 AM
darthmitten posted...

First time i hear about them. Thanks for the info :)

And sorry if i got on your nerves Lub 0.o

Your welcome :) and Tesco is a HUGE UK super store, very similar to your Walmart!
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.