Sounds like this will be the RE6 Dragon's Dogma/public demo:

#1Sombrero_ShadowPosted 7/2/2012 4:51:24 PM
Did some fact checking, and it seems that the demo that will be available for people may very well be the demo people have been seeing videos of since yesterday.

During E3, Capcom was asked if the E3 demo was going to be the Dragon's Dogma demo. A Capcom representative said that the Dragon's Dogma/later to be public demo would not be the E3 demo, it would be the Comic-Con demo and feature Leon and Jake in a location they haven't shown off yet.

Capcom at their Summer Bash event showed off a new demo build of the game which featured new locations and features Leon and Jake. Comic-Con is coming up shortly and this demo is likely what will be playable at Comic-Con. It seems very likely the demo that goes up for Dragon Dogma's early access and to be public later will include a section for Leon (The Subway/Metro area), a section for Jake (???), and the crossover 4-player boss fight against the Ustanak.

This goes live tonight for 360 users with Dragon's Dogma, on September 4th for PS3 users with Dragon's Dogma, and on the 20th for everyone on XBLA and PSN.

This is assuming if what the rep said is true and if the everything that's adding up is as it seems. Whatever the case, we'll know tonight.
---
Only if you pay me.
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 7/2/2012 5:07:09 PM
Yep, that means no Chris demo from what the E3 demo presented.

I knew it would be the comic con demo since Brelston announced on Capcom's stream that would be the one used, and not the E3 version. Though it's great if they're giving you a taste of 4 player early. The Chris campaign can wait honestly.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.