They should have a real survival mode

#1BI0NICcommandoPosted 7/2/2012 7:20:18 PM
For online and split-screen. Have a map with supplies (scarce or plentiful for fun) and the players have to survive as long as they could, the enemies don't get harder (unless decided for the certain map) and it's just non-stop wave after wave and eventually turning to knifing through windows.
Plus, this would attract people who love survival/horde modes...
---
"Whoa is that a long Health Bar or are you just happy to see me?"-Spencer
Sig. stays until another Bionic Commando is on a disc. (February 3rd 2011)
#2BrewTownGamerPosted 7/2/2012 7:21:24 PM
hmm id actually like that
---
You can be white, black, asian, native. The second you turn into a zombie im gonna blast you in the brain!
#3aquathemasterPosted 7/2/2012 7:32:11 PM
anything is possible as they stated there would be more than one side game in the game. So maybe they will include other modes and stuff like the survivor horde mode.

I would like one where you have 2 people together. Say i am Helena and my parter is my friend and is Leon and we are in like the Mansion. So you have a time limit as to how long you have to escape. You and your partner are seperated and you have to solve puzzles in which some that you do wrong will booby trap your partner and waste time until you manage to figure the puzzle out. only zobies appear in this mode and they are in swarms around the place. Very limited ammo to the point where if you dont find your partner soon you will be resorting to either knifeing or just plan trying to escape. Once you find your partner you both make an attempt to leave but you have a certain amount of zombies to kill to insure that the virus isnt spread and if you dont finish within the time limit and doors on the mansion are closed and you and your partner fight to you inevitable death which ends in a cutscene of you all being mauled by the horde of zombies.
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#4darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 7:35:32 PM
aquathemaster posted...
anything is possible as they stated there would be more than one side game in the game. So maybe they will include other modes and stuff like the survivor horde mode.

I would like one where you have 2 people together. Say i am Helena and my parter is my friend and is Leon and we are in like the Mansion. So you have a time limit as to how long you have to escape. You and your partner are seperated and you have to solve puzzles in which some that you do wrong will booby trap your partner and waste time until you manage to figure the puzzle out. only zobies appear in this mode and they are in swarms around the place. Very limited ammo to the point where if you dont find your partner soon you will be resorting to either knifeing or just plan trying to escape. Once you find your partner you both make an attempt to leave but you have a certain amount of zombies to kill to insure that the virus isnt spread and if you dont finish within the time limit and doors on the mansion are closed and you and your partner fight to you inevitable death which ends in a cutscene of you all being mauled by the horde of zombies.

Interesting,but crapcom is too lazy for that :P
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#5aquathemasterPosted 7/2/2012 7:41:35 PM
lol. so what do u think about this war about how jill and Claire wont be in but might make an appearance in the merc opposed to being in the actual game?
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#6darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 7:47:38 PM
I think they will appear. If on a cutscene, or a file or mentioned. If not, then one of the sidegames if not all :)
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#7aquathemasterPosted 7/2/2012 7:50:05 PM
this is my take as i posted on another topic:

the way they used their words to answer the question could come up as many different senarios of how it plays out.

They could completely not be shown.
be merc only characters
only make a brief mention
or they lied to add suspense
have their own story dlc

keep in mind that anything can happen and they could make final decisons as to whether they want to put them in. As Rachel was intended to be have her own senario but was cut in the end. Jill and Claire could be added as well. we will have to wait and see. As their fate are in Capcom's hands
---
--
#8coolmig01Posted 7/2/2012 7:54:08 PM
I'm hoping so! I would love a survival/horde mode! While i like Mercenaries, i think i would be more addicted to a mode like that.

Wasn't it confirmed that there's a 6 player co-op somewhere (think it was gameinformer.com)? Curious to know what that is. maybe 6 players for Mercenaries this time around? seems like a little too much.... or maybe there's a segment in the campaign where all the main characters meet up? That seems most likely, but i'm hoping that it's for a Horde/survival mode.
#9aquathemasterPosted 7/2/2012 7:58:03 PM
they all appear in China together at one point as seen in the trailers.
---
--
#10darthmittenPosted 7/2/2012 8:05:33 PM
Hah using a 6man team, they should make the notorious Versus mode, or a Boss Rush side game
---