demo mined DAT (SPOILERS)

#111MakoChanXPosted 7/4/2012 8:37:06 AM(edited)
Sombrero_Shadow posted...
Well I've been doing my own cracking, I can tell you there is a lot of info not posted here, but I need to organize it all before I post it here (have been posting it elsewhere though).

One thing is that the demo includes a not 'complete', but still pretty extensive version of the game's credits. Something notable:

LEON S. KENNEDY
JASON FAUNT

CHRIS REDFIELD
(No one is listed here.)

JAKE MULLER
TROY BAKER

ADA WONG
MICHELLE LEE

HELENA HARPER
KATHERINE RANDOLPH

PIERS NIVANS
KEVIN DORMAN

SHERRY BIRKIN
SARA FLETCHER

DEREK C. SIMMONS
ADAM CLARK

INGRID HUNNIGAN
SERGIA LOUISE ANDERSON

PRESIDENT ADAM BENFORD
RICHARD EPCAR

FINN MACAULEY
JOSEPH ANDERSON

DEBORAH HARPER
LAUREN KIM (MOTION CAPTURE)
SAMANTHA JO (VIDEO STORYBOARD)

-FACIAL CAPTURE ADR (CAST)-
KATE HIGGINS
YURI LAWENTHAL
MICHAEL DONOVAN
SALLI SAFFIOTI
DAVID LODGE
EDEN RIEGEL
CHRIS EMERSON
LAURA BAILEY
COURTENAY TAYLOR
ROGER CRAIG SMITH
MATTHEW MERCER

I've got the 'unofficial' names of some enemies (some are more obvious what they are as others), all sorts of gameplay moments in the story (they name off a lot of events in the file), and a lot of other details all around and I'm only half-way done with the demo files.

One thing I can say that was touched on is that the multiplayer mode with Ustanak is 8-players.

Some of these are a bit mixed up with the voices and mo cap

LEON is VOICED by: Matthew Mercer. I'm guessing his Facial cap is Jason Faunt

HELENA is VOICED by : Laura Bailey. Facial Cap is obv Katherine Randolph

ADA is VOICED by Courtenay Taylor (SAME AS ORC). Facial Cap is Michelle Lee

CHRIS is VOICED by Rodger Craig Smith

PIERS is VOICED by Yuri Lawenthal

Hunnigan is VOICED by Salli Saffioti. Facial cap by Sergia Louse Anderson

The others I'm not sure on, but those I've Listed are DEFINITELY Correct.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#112ssj_duelistPosted 7/4/2012 8:36:51 AM
Chris is still Sonic the Headgehog so it's all good.
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
#113ReflarePosted 7/4/2012 8:38:44 AM
Someone who's been datamining the game and posts on Neogaf seems to have seen files that may relate to puzzles.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#114VolcanoBoulderPosted 7/4/2012 8:41:06 AM
Reflare posted...
Someone who's been datamining the game and posts on Neogaf seems to have seen files that may relate to puzzles.

:D

<3

Oh, hey guys, I know this thread is already marked as spoilers, but could you please give a spoiler warning first if you're going to post something major that's plot-related? Thanks.
---
"I never asked for this." -- Akihiko Sonata, Call of Guitar Halo's Pro Skater 012: Baldur's Old World Asylum - Extraction
#115sevil_yelimsPosted 7/4/2012 10:16:10 AM(edited)
Mocap and facial mocap are different. The voice actors are doing the facial mocap just like in RE5.

Also the implication is that if there's no actor listed for the next character then the former actor is performing both characters. So Troy Baker could be doing mocap work for Jake and Chris. Hard to say as Reuben Langdon was Chris' mocap actor in RE5 yet he's only listed in the RE6 demo as a producer. Also some of the mocap actors might provide the voices as was the case in RE5.

Some of the ORC cast are listed. Not just Courtenay Taylor, but Eden Riegel as well so it's a given that they will play Ada and Sherry.
---
Capcom Math: 4 + 5 = 6 #RE6
#116xenosaga123Posted 7/4/2012 11:16:49 AM
8 players multiplayer sounds cool if it's all co-oping instead of everyone for themselves, or squads. I think "Last Stand" might be 6 or 8 players co-op survival.
#117xenosaga123Posted 7/4/2012 11:18:24 AM
consiering the new HUD doesn't pair player partner status health (it's now based on the color of their gamertag above the character), it looks like players won't be restricted to pairs like in RE5, looks like a whole group of players can work together and chat together.
#118jawmuncherPosted 7/4/2012 12:30:42 PM
What im curious about is that nothing so far has been found in the way of costumes or characters in MP modes.

All thing's considered there's only 7 playable characters.
But the MP modes support up to 8.

Really hope that they throw in classic characters in for the fans, rather than just going HERP DERP HERE'S SOME COSTUMES FOR THEM

That was so lame in RE5, i'd rather have a new charcater or at least a skin of a character than sheva in a red riding hood outfit.
---
Solid Snake: I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work.
#119NahchillhomebroPosted 7/4/2012 12:39:28 PM
jawmuncher posted...
What im curious about is that nothing so far has been found in the way of costumes or characters in MP modes.

Really hope that they throw in classic characters in for the fans, rather than just going HERP DERP HERE'S SOME COSTUMES FOR THEM

That was so lame in RE5, i'd rather have a new charcater or at least a skin of a character than sheva in a red riding hood outfit.

Whoa whoa buddy Sheva looked absolutely dazzling in her Red Riding Hood outfit.
---
I KEEL YOU!
#120xenosaga123Posted 7/4/2012 12:47:21 PM
jawmuncher posted...

so true. more actual playable characters > more costumes. Also I think that Helper character might be a new playable character or a placeholder name for surprise character. :) they might add more characters like Barry and Rebecca. also consider that while Jill in RE5 had no campaign of her own (before DLC), she was still playable in Mercenaries. Demo disk probably doesn't have any data for the full list of multiplayer characters, plus it's possible in these next months they add MORE