demo mined DAT (SPOILERS)

#61Skurv7Posted 7/3/2012 6:17:51 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
00000019 C PATRICIA TRUJILLO COMINO

I don't have anything for that.

She was apparently some sort of translator involved with Revelations development.
---
I'd been running away for so long, When I finally caught myself there wasn't much left. The scripts last page is blank,And the medicine...is gone.
#62Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:18:06 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Yeah, him as the final boss would be lame. I would have rathered Nicholai be the main villain of RE6.

Yes, a guy who has absolutely no relation to any of the characters should be the baddie over the character who's clearly the bad guy in all the trailers...

BRILLIANT
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#63PunisherWars1Posted 7/3/2012 6:20:33 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Yes, a guy who has absolutely no relation to any of the characters should be the baddie over the character who's clearly the bad guy in all the trailers...

BRILLIANT

Well he's relevant to Chris at least through Jill. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a sleeper agent inserted by Simmons.
---
"Our business is life itself."- Umbrella Corp.
#64aquathemasterPosted 7/3/2012 6:21:52 PM
it would be funny that since they have patricia on their and since jill's voice actress was named patricia and in the code u can see jill that it was showing that jill was in but they confirmed that she isnt.
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#65Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:22:23 PM
PunisherWars1 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

BRILLIANT

Well he's relevant to Chris at least through Jill. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a sleeper agent inserted by Simmons.

Could be, but having Nicholai as a last boss in a game without Jill would make about as much sense as Leon killing Wesker after all the build up between Chris and Wesker.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#66ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:22:33 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Yeah, him as the final boss would be lame. I would have rathered Nicholai be the main villain of RE6.

BRILLIANT

Yes, because Simmons is related to everyone.

Nicholai is a bioterrorist. Chris wants to find him, he can have spread the virus, they can create a connection between him and Leon, considering Leon and Simmons don't even know each other either. Etc.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#67PunisherWars1Posted 7/3/2012 6:23:32 PM
aquathemaster posted...
it would be funny that since they have patricia on their and since jill's voice actress was named patricia and in the code u can see jill that it was showing that jill was in but they confirmed that she isnt.

I think that they meant not playable. Perhaps a flashback?
---
#68VolcanoBoulderPosted 7/3/2012 6:24:08 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...

But isn't he? Leon through Helena, Chris through Carla, Jake through Ustanak, and Ada through... himself.
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#69PunisherWars1Posted 7/3/2012 6:25:35 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Could be, but having Nicholai as a last boss in a game without Jill would make about as much sense as Leon killing Wesker after all the build up between Chris and Wesker.

Well I wouldn't say a last boss. Maybe for the next one depending how this one ends.
---
#70ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:26:33 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

But isn't he? Leon through Helena, Chris through Carla, Jake through Ustanak, and Ada through... himself.

And Nicholai is to Chris through Jill, Leon through Chris who is through Jill, Helena through Leon who is through Chris who is through Jill..

you get my drift, they can make anything work.

Nicholai wasn't exactly wanted. He could have started working for the government after RC's nuke, and he could have become an insider for bioterrorism. He could have done what Simmons did, and would have auto-relevance to all the characters, and have an actual identity as well.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012