demo mined DAT (SPOILERS)

#71Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:26:58 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Yeah, him as the final boss would be lame. I would have rathered Nicholai be the main villain of RE6.

Yes, a guy who has absolutely no relation to any of the characters should be the baddie over the character who's clearly the bad guy in all the trailers...

BRILLIANT

Yes, because Simmons is related to everyone.

Nicholai is a bioterrorist. Chris wants to find him, he can have spread the virus, they can create a connection between him and Leon, considering Leon and Simmons don't even know each other either. Etc.

Simmons is Framing Ada, Boss of Sherry, Ordered to Bring in Jake, Framing Leon and Helena, Responsible for sending "Ada" to kill Chris's team...

That pretty much just leaves Piers out of the equation, so I'll just say Simmons ran over his dog as a kid.

Chris has never once mentioned Nicholai, I don't even think Jill has since RE3. And using that VERY TENUOUS connection that would also fit Simmons under "Bioterrorist Chris would want to find"
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#72ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:27:40 PM
Not to mention I don't want RE to become the type of game where there is a new villain in every game, who gets killed in the game they are introduced in. And apparently Simmons dies in RE6.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#73Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:28:31 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

But isn't he? Leon through Helena, Chris through Carla, Jake through Ustanak, and Ada through... himself.

He's also Sherry's boss, and wants Leon to come in to answer for the President's death.

Face it, Elusion just hates Simmions because Chris isn't the focus of his plan >_>
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#74Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:28:57 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Not to mention I don't want RE to become the type of game where there is a new villain in every game, who gets killed in the game they are introduced in. And apparently Simmons dies in RE6.

You mean like in EVERY OTHER GAME in the series?
---
#75ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:29:31 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Yeah, him as the final boss would be lame. I would have rathered Nicholai be the main villain of RE6.

Yes, a guy who has absolutely no relation to any of the characters should be the baddie over the character who's clearly the bad guy in all the trailers...

BRILLIANT

Nicholai is a bioterrorist. Chris wants to find him, he can have spread the virus, they can create a connection between him and Leon, considering Leon and Simmons don't even know each other either. Etc.

Simmons is Framing Ada, Boss of Sherry, Ordered to Bring in Jake, Framing Leon and Helena, Responsible for sending "Ada" to kill Chris's team...

That pretty much just leaves Piers out of the equation, so I'll just say Simmons ran over his dog as a kid.

Chris has never once mentioned Nicholai, I don't even think Jill has since RE3. And using that VERY TENUOUS connection that would also fit Simmons under "Bioterrorist Chris would want to find"

Nicholai could have been made to be framing Ada, been the boss of Sherry, etc. It wouldn't be hard for Capcom to make that possible.

If Simmons comes in as a brand new character and hooks up to each of the characters already, it's illogical to think Nicholai isn't compatible with anyone who isn't Jill.
---
#76YunFang1130Posted 7/3/2012 6:29:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#77coolmig01Posted 7/3/2012 6:29:46 PM
okay...... hate to be a party poops, but c'mon. how do we know this is legit and not made up by poster? by the same token, how do we know that capcom didn't falsely "name" this types of codes to keep certain stuff secret and confuse gamers since they most likely want to keep certain type of things secret like all other developers have done before? this is just too good to be true.... and if there is some way to prove it that this is real, well excuse my ignorance :)
#78YunFang1130Posted 7/3/2012 6:30:50 PM
If its not too much trouble; could someone put together the cast list and the VA's? That's all I want to know. Not the ending lol! I looked at the file (which I feel bad now) and I can't put together who's who.
#79ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:31:00 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

You mean like in EVERY OTHER GAME in the series?

I was referring to the likes of Wesker/Spencer, etc, who were behind everything in the series to date. I can't believe I have to get specific to each detail for you to understand (which you, unsurprisingly still don't).
---
#80Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:31:16 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

BRILLIANT

Nicholai could have been made to be framing Ada, been the boss of Sherry, etc. It wouldn't be hard for Capcom to make that possible.

If Simmons comes in as a brand new character and hooks up to each of the characters already, it's illogical to think Nicholai isn't compatible with anyone who isn't Jill.

Nicholai took the money and ran, why would he join the government? You are really picking a lame footnote in RE history to champion as a new arc villain.
---