demo mined DAT (SPOILERS)

#81ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:32:26 PM
Nicholai took the money and ran, why would he join the government? You are really picking a lame footnote in RE history to champion as a new arc villain.

Lame? Compared to a government pawn spoiled with power who tries to make personal gains? Right, that's so original.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#82Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:34:27 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Not to mention I don't want RE to become the type of game where there is a new villain in every game, who gets killed in the game they are introduced in. And apparently Simmons dies in RE6.

You mean like in EVERY OTHER GAME in the series?

I was referring to the likes of Wesker/Spencer, etc, who were behind everything in the series to date. I can't believe I have to get specific to each detail for you to understand (which you, unsurprisingly still don't).

It's a horror series, it should focus on being a good, scary experience. Arbitrarily assigning Arc Villains isn't really a good thing.

Especially considering how poorly plotted the Wesker arc was.

Who knows, Simmons could be the best villain yet, Nicholai sure aa hell wasn't.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#83Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:35:37 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Nicholai took the money and ran, why would he join the government? You are really picking a lame footnote in RE history to champion as a new arc villain.

Lame? Compared to a government pawn spoiled with power who tries to make personal gains? Right, that's so original.

Nicholai has no reason to come back, he "Won".

And we have no idea what Simmons real ambition is, you sure are pissy about a character that hasn't even had a game yet.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#84coolmig01Posted 7/3/2012 6:39:29 PM
not to mention that they put all this SPOILER information in a.... DEMO???? yeah right. I don't think Capcom is THAT DUMB. sorry. not buying it. don't get over excited guys....
#85ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:39:46 PM

Opinion.

And his ambitions are clear, he frames Ada so Neo-Umbrella can benefit, while spreading viruses like every other idiot arrested or killed.

It's no wonder he apparently dies in the same game he is introduced in.

Yet Nicholai is lame? Dude was blasting **** up while talking down everyone he encountered, reaps all the benefits and escapes easily, ALIVE.

Simmons on the other hand, a cowardly corrupt government official who abuses his powers, hides behind the computer, ends up being transformed and killed by the protagonists before the game ends.

Yup, he is totally better than Nicholai </major sarcasm>
---
#86ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:40:59 PM
coolmig01 posted...
not to mention that they put all this SPOILER information in a.... DEMO???? yeah right. I don't think Capcom is THAT DUMB. sorry. not buying it. don't get over excited guys....

Clearly you weren't here for RE5's demo being cracked, which revealed even the ending of the game.

This is 100% legit, there's nothing to be excited about. There's not much revealing information inside anyways, compared to RE5s and other demos.
---
#87Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:41:11 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...

Opinion.

And his ambitions are clear, he frames Ada so Neo-Umbrella can benefit, while spreading viruses like every other idiot arrested or killed.

It's no wonder he apparently dies in the same game he is introduced in.

Yet Nicholai is lame? Dude was blasting **** up while talking down everyone he encountered, reaps all the benefits and escapes easily, ALIVE.

Simmons on the other hand, a cowardly corrupt government official who abuses his powers, hides behind the computer, ends up being transformed and killed by the protagonists before the game ends.

Yup, he is totally better than Nicholai </major sarcasm>

WOW! So you've went to the future and Played RE6? Good job!

Or else, this is all conjecture and you blinded by irrational fanboy rage at a character who's had... 10 or so lines of dialog shown so far.
---
#88VolcanoBoulderPosted 7/3/2012 6:42:35 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
This is 100% legit, there's nothing to be excited about. There's not much revealing information inside anyways, compared to RE5s and other demos.

There's actually a lot I'm excited about... Crimson Heads, extra game modes, Ada campaign, more vehicles, etc. :)
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#89coolmig01Posted 7/3/2012 6:43:19 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
coolmig01 posted...

Clearly you weren't here for RE5's demo being cracked, which revealed even the ending of the game.

well this is true. I wasn't here for when RE5's demo is cracked. Waaaah!!! i should stop reading. I don't want the WHOLE game spoiled.
#90ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 6:47:44 PM(edited)
WOW! So you've went to the future and Played RE6? Good job!

Yup! ;)

I also saw my October 2012 self working as an EMT, so that's good news in the upcoming months.
---