One downside.....

#1PunisherWars1Posted 7/3/2012 4:56:32 PM
Is that the demo has real time pause which is kinda useless if your in the middle of conflict and gotta take piss. Hopefully they change this with the real game if not then it's gonna suck when I have to go when I think I safe and find out that I'm dead. Other than that there pretty munch else to complain about other than when you take off in-game hints you turn off the hud right along with it but I have find a way around this by simply pressing the guide button which brings it up but it fades away. A couple downers but nothing serious except for the pause menu.
---
"Our business is life itself."- Umbrella Corp.
#2RagirothPosted 7/3/2012 5:48:03 PM
Yeah uhhhhh who's bright idea was that?
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#3ElusionM_08Posted 7/3/2012 5:48:56 PM
I'm sure they probably forgot to include the freeze function; the full game should have it.

Hopefully.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#4Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 5:59:25 PM
try hitting the Home button?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#5SSJ2_WookiePosted 7/3/2012 6:02:26 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
I'm sure they probably forgot to include the freeze function; the full game should have it.

Hopefully.

This...I wouldn't think they would leave it out entirely, only time I think they might would maybe be Online but Offline should for surely have it for sure I would think.
#6Plant42Posted 7/3/2012 6:08:53 PM
That's not very good news for drunken RE players everywhere.
#7Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/3/2012 6:33:29 PM
Plant42 posted...
That's not very good news for drunken RE players everywhere.

But very good news for people watching drunken RE players!
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#8Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/3/2012 7:29:35 PM
RE "purists": WAAAH RE4 AND 5 ARE TOO EASY, AMMO EVERYWHERE, NO TIGHT CORRIDORS, NO SURVIVAL HORRORRRRRRRRR

What? I can't sit there and take minutes to go through my inventory to combine stuff while the undead are attacking me? That's not fair!
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#9RagirothPosted 7/3/2012 7:33:05 PM
I don't mind the inventory screen not pausing, but there should be SOME way of pausing it. Just like RE5.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#10Spade59Posted 7/3/2012 7:34:30 PM
What? I can't pause the game to take a s***?

That's not fair!

Resident Evil 6, true Survival Horror.