I dont see why capcom can't make a classic resident evil aswell

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I dont see why capcom can't make a classic resident evil aswell
3 years ago#21
VolcanoBoulder posted...
edward18 posted...
What about me?

Even if Resident Evil 7 was a perfect evolution of the gameplay presented in REmake, featured the best graphics and level design of the entire series, and completely retconned everything made after 0 out of the canon, you still wouldn't buy it or be happy... am I correct?

You are correct.
3 years ago#22
You didn't let me answer Pumpkin.

Even if Resident Evil 7 was a perfect evolution of the gameplay presented in REmake, featured the best graphics and level design of the entire series, and completely retconned everything made after 0 out of the canon, you still wouldn't buy it or be happy... am I correct?

Hell no. I may hate what 4 did storywise, but it should never be retconned.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
3 years ago#23
ShinGundam posted...
thedeparted94 posted...
It doesn't have to be a numbered title or even be made my the main developers.

It would take half as long to make for less money & all the old fans would buy it.

The pre-rendered graphics would look amazing in HD, the old inventory system could come back.

what do you think?

You can create a good sense of local even without pre-rendered graphics.

but code veronica sucked. I want my pre-rendered backgrounds back otherwise it won't be the same.
---
<PSN> britz02
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I dont see why capcom can't make a classic resident evil aswell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived