RE6 multiplayer must have 20+ playable characters,not counting costumes

#1xenosaga123Posted 7/4/2012 12:01:39 PM
RE:ORC has Karena, Vladimir, Vector, Hector, Michaela, Christine, Lawrence, Erez, Marissa, Crispin, Caroline, Sienna, Claire, Leon, Carlos, Jill, HUNK, Lonewolf, Nikolai and Ada playable in multiplayer. (most Unique, Expansive and Creative selection since RE Outbreak file 2) So it sets the RE character selection standards that RE6 must match or surpass. (RE Outbreak games still surpass all REs with over 30 playable characters for all modes, and that didn't need the budget or 600 staff members that RE6 has. ). RE6 would be so much better with 20+ characters instead of just 8.
#2Hewie3Posted 7/4/2012 12:08:46 PM
I feel as though the multiplayer selection of characters is going to be large and if it doesn't start that way, it'll get that way.
#3darthmittenPosted 7/4/2012 12:20:06 PM(edited)
Hahah over 40 playable RE characters each with their own original skillsets
Using Heroes and main villains alike :3

Villains: Birkin, Annete,Chief Irons,Marcus,Morpheus,Wesker pre and post infection,Alexia,Alfred,Irving,Excella,Hunk,Nicholai and more *if i missed some*

Cameos would be: Four eyes, Spectre, Vector,Bertha and Lupo as Villains and Harley, Tweed, Shona, Party Girl, Dee Ay as Heroes

Heroes: Leon RPD,OpJavier and RE6, Claire, Jill (Stars,bsaa,RE5),Chris(Same as Jill),Sherry (sailor),Billy,Rebbeca,Barry,Piers,Helena,Jake,Kevin,Yoko,Alysha,Cindy,Steve and many more

I wish Capcom would do this. even as DLC, i would buy it
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#4OmegaPillowPosted 7/4/2012 12:50:20 PM
15 of them will be for dlc to milk the fanboys
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#5darthmittenPosted 7/4/2012 2:37:16 PM
If they go with my idea, i would get milked gladly
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#6xKazeruxPosted 7/4/2012 3:19:56 PM
darthmitten posted...
If they go with my idea, i would get milked gladly

---
PSN: KazimusPrime
XBL: xKazerux (Gold expired :(..)
#7fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 7/4/2012 3:23:23 PM
lolz Kona-chan
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8PyroSparkPosted 7/4/2012 7:03:09 PM
Hewie3 posted...
I feel as though the multiplayer selection of characters is going to be large and if it doesn't start that way, it'll get that way.

This. They know we'll pay extra for Claire/Jill/Wesker/RE1 Model Chris/RE4 Leon ect.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9darthmittenPosted 7/4/2012 10:05:06 PM
I know i would pay $20 for Claire's fine booty ;)
---