Man, I have to leave all forums, soon enough will spoil everything to myself.

#1ForeverBuffyPosted 7/5/2012 3:43:17 PM
From the data people already figure out all weapons, modes, the end boss of Jake campaign, lots of thing and i cant help myself. I end up reading everything.

Must have willpower to leave or not to read these spoilers topics.
#2darthmittenPosted 7/5/2012 3:46:20 PM
Ik man :/ luckilly i have self restraint on story spoilers :)
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#3SSJ2_WookiePosted 7/5/2012 3:48:29 PM
ForeverBuffy posted...
From the data people already figure out all weapons, modes, the end boss of Jake campaign, lots of thing and i cant help myself. I end up reading everything.

I am in same position. I'm usualy so good about not spoiling myself, but with my anticipation for this game it is hard to resist haha

Been debating on leaving boards till release but apparently havnt came to a decision yet ^_^
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 7/5/2012 3:51:39 PM
Just... go?
#5ForeverBuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 3:53:36 PM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
ForeverBuffy posted...

I am in same position. I'm usualy so good about not spoiling myself, but with my anticipation for this game it is hard to resist haha

Been debating on leaving boards till release but apparently havnt came to a decision yet ^_^

Yes, its really hard. Im trying to stop reading spoilers :-)
#6slapper1Posted 7/5/2012 3:54:36 PM
At least Sombrero_Shadow is kind enough to warn us when he is spoiling major story spoilers or just extra modes and weapons. Unless the spoilers deal with major story information and bosses, then I will ogle the crap out of them!
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#7SSJ2_WookiePosted 7/5/2012 4:02:15 PM
slapper1 posted...
At least Sombrero_Shadow is kind enough to warn us when he is spoiling major story spoilers or just extra modes and weapons. Unless the spoilers deal with major story information and bosses, then I will ogle the crap out of them!

Haha yes I'm very glad of how generous Sombrero was to black everything out and am very excited with the zombie info that came out ^_^...Story spoilers are what I'm tryin to avoid the most too
#8FireMadePrimePosted 7/5/2012 4:04:43 PM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
slapper1 posted...

Haha yes I'm very glad of how generous Sombrero was to black everything out and am very excited with the zombie info that came out ^_^...Story spoilers are what I'm tryin to avoid the most too

I know what you mean but if anyone find out any spoiler about Jill and Claire in RE6 you can tell. Send me even a private message.

I want to know what Jill is up to after the events of RE5.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#9isaacgodPosted 7/5/2012 4:06:15 PM
GOOD!!! Nobody will miss you and please don't post any new stupid about jill/claire on the Capcom forums.