How much did Microsoft pay to get dibs on the demo first?

#1AgnisPhilosophyPosted 7/6/2012 7:28:50 PM
It feels so wrong playing RE on my 360 since the series has been a Sony staple since the beginning.
#2DoomofMandosPosted 7/6/2012 7:36:35 PM
all hail the almighty dollar?
---
"Those who live by the Sword...Get shot by those who don't"
PSN: DoomofMandos
#3Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/6/2012 7:39:34 PM
Well, considering "Timed Exclusive DLC" is part of the reason the XBL price went up...

MS Fans paid for the "Privilege" of an "Early" Demo.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 7/6/2012 7:40:16 PM
More than 10k. lol
---
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6
Kana Hanazawa ^^
#5Dicer7Posted 7/6/2012 7:42:44 PM
It's been a decade since RE games could be considered a "Sony" staple.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#6FireMadePrimePosted 7/6/2012 7:45:38 PM
Im glad I have both xbox360 and ps3 :-)
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#7JoshelplexPosted 7/6/2012 7:54:01 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Well, considering "Timed Exclusive DLC" is part of the reason the XBL price went up...

That they can't access unless they buy a game anyways
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/6/2012 9:01:04 PM
Joshelplex posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

That they can't access unless they buy a game anyways

Well, the same is true of the Nemesis mode in ORC and the mystery timed exclusive DLC in 6.

It's not really a privileged when you essentially have to buy it... Twice.

If I used XBL I'd be pissed that they raised the price for crap like that and Netflix, which you still have to buy separately as well.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9JoshelplexPosted 7/6/2012 9:54:02 PM
Mainly why I ditched mine. That and the fact it lasted about 9 months and MS wouldn't fix it because they only acknowledge 2 of the fifty billion hardware flaws.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#10turtles1236Posted 7/6/2012 10:14:17 PM
I'm kinda glad my box broke, paying $60-70 a year just to play with hackers and cheaters was starting to p*** me off.

I would rather play on PSN which is sometimes more laggy than 360 but still cheaper overall. Playing on xbox is like paying a robber to well . . . rob you.

Some ps3 multi-platform games (not every game) gets the shaft compared to xbox but usually there almost equal in quality but i'm still saving $ with ps3 and i get a browser too (can't afford a pc).

I never buy dlc so this timed exclusive stuff doesn't matter to me anyway.

In my opinion M$ already ruined modern day gaming when they released the 360 so let them dish out however much$ they want. Game quality hasn't been all that great since the ps2 era anyway (except for a few games for the most part).
---
SunBro . . . Dance . . . \o . . . o/ . . . \o/
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632