Are you glad that zombies are returning to the re series?

#1DarkD3stinyPosted 7/7/2012 8:25:50 PM
I know that RE ORC has zombies but I see that game as a side game but are you glad that re6 has zombies in it considering re4 and re5 didn't have zombies in them?
---
Some people believe that a voodoo zombie can be created without the voodoo. Those people will tell you that the majini in re5 are apparently voodoo zombies.
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 7/7/2012 8:33:27 PM(edited)
I'm glad....but they don't leave any tension for me like the old games did....I remember how it was so f***ing hard to just squeeze by zombies in narrow hallways. You either had to hope luck was your side and you'd eventually make it or not, take a bite or pop a cap in them.

In RE6 it seems the zombies are nothing but things to do flashy moves on and totally spank their ass. I hope from the spoilers thread that they go through certain "phases" when you see newer zombies....that would hype me the hell out.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#3mr_metalhead666Posted 7/7/2012 8:32:47 PM
At first I was. Now there's something different about these zombies. They just aren't as scary as the classic RE zombies.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#4_Elite_Bushido_Posted 7/7/2012 8:32:50 PM
theyre only on leons story
---
E3 2012 Summary;
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/e3.gif
#5heartlesshero17Posted 7/7/2012 8:33:37 PM
Well, the zombies in this game aren't even the same as the other games so not really

But I don't really need zombies anyways so it doesn't matter. I just want to fight scary things. Regardless of if they are zombies or not.
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#6edward18Posted 7/7/2012 9:12:50 PM
Not really since they aren't T-Virus zombies.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7DarkD3stiny(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 9:19:40 PM
Its interesting that people dont seem to mind so Ill ask another question ... would you of preferred re4 and re5 if they had had zombies in them?
---
Some people believe that a voodoo zombie can be created without the voodoo. Those people will tell you that the majini in re5 are apparently voodoo zombies.
#8DoomofMandosPosted 7/7/2012 9:30:05 PM
im glad so sick of plagas
---
"Those who live by the Sword...Get shot by those who don't"
PSN: DoomofMandos
#9edward18Posted 7/7/2012 9:53:25 PM
I'd have preferred those version if they got rid of the Plagas in the process or made the Plagas actually relate to something in the story.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai