Are you glad that zombies are returning to the re series?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Are you glad that zombies are returning to the re series?
4 years ago#1
I know that RE ORC has zombies but I see that game as a side game but are you glad that re6 has zombies in it considering re4 and re5 didn't have zombies in them?
Some people believe that a voodoo zombie can be created without the voodoo. Those people will tell you that the majini in re5 are apparently voodoo zombies.
4 years ago#2
I'm glad....but they don't leave any tension for me like the old games did....I remember how it was so f***ing hard to just squeeze by zombies in narrow hallways. You either had to hope luck was your side and you'd eventually make it or not, take a bite or pop a cap in them.

In RE6 it seems the zombies are nothing but things to do flashy moves on and totally spank their ass. I hope from the spoilers thread that they go through certain "phases" when you see newer zombies....that would hype me the hell out.
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
4 years ago#3
At first I was. Now there's something different about these zombies. They just aren't as scary as the classic RE zombies.
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
4 years ago#4
theyre only on leons story
E3 2012 Summary;
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/e3.gif
4 years ago#5
Well, the zombies in this game aren't even the same as the other games so not really

But I don't really need zombies anyways so it doesn't matter. I just want to fight scary things. Regardless of if they are zombies or not.
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
4 years ago#6
Not really since they aren't T-Virus zombies.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
4 years ago#7
Its interesting that people dont seem to mind so Ill ask another question ... would you of preferred re4 and re5 if they had had zombies in them?
Some people believe that a voodoo zombie can be created without the voodoo. Those people will tell you that the majini in re5 are apparently voodoo zombies.
4 years ago#8
im glad so sick of plagas
"Those who live by the Sword...Get shot by those who don't"
PSN: DoomofMandos
4 years ago#9
I'd have preferred those version if they got rid of the Plagas in the process or made the Plagas actually relate to something in the story.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Are you glad that zombies are returning to the re series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived