PSN ID: FoggleCopter
Add me for MAX ANARCHY!
#22ItsAboutStylePosted 7/10/2012 9:30:44 AM
largerock posted...
ItsAboutStyle posted...
largerock posted...
Well, now I just feel stupid.

Hey now, it's nbd!

I don't know if you are trying to mess with my head now. If you are not then ignore what I'm about to write next (Yes I do know what nbd means). If you are messing with my head then.... its game time!
CYFOWTM!?

Haha =P my intentions weren't to "mess with your head," I was just being a smartass.

Nbd = No big deal, and I'm guessing cyfowtm = can you figure out what this means
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#23largerockPosted 7/10/2012 11:23:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24largerockPosted 7/10/2012 11:25:30 PM
ItsAboutStyle posted...
largerock posted...
ItsAboutStyle posted...
largerock posted...

Hey now, it's nbd!

I don't know if you are trying to mess with my head now. If you are not then ignore what I'm about to write next (Yes I do know what nbd means). If you are messing with my head then.... its game time!
CYFOWTM!?

Haha =P my intentions weren't to "mess with your head," I was just being a smartass.

Nbd = No big deal, and I'm guessing cyfowtm = can you figure out what this means

Bro, I said in my post that I knew what nbd means.
And I am in awe of you figuring that out.
O_______O
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#25ItsAboutStylePosted 7/11/2012 3:07:35 AM
largerock posted...
ItsAboutStyle posted...
largerock posted...
ItsAboutStyle posted...
largerock posted...

Hey now, it's nbd!

CYFOWTM!?

Bro, I said in my post that I knew what nbd means.
And I am in awe of you figuring that out.
O_______O

Ah man, you did...my bad haha. I must have only skimmed through your post. Sorry
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#26dybyhandsPosted 7/11/2012 3:21:17 PM
Ground control to major Tom
---
My other signature is better... I promise.