Any of you guys planning on playing with a friend on day 1?

#1PyroSparkPosted 7/10/2012 8:40:01 PM(edited)
Not sure what order we're gonna do it in, but my friend is gonna be Leon because that's his favorite character. Mine's Wesker so I'm gonna go with Jake and I'm going with Piers because his voice actor does Sasuke.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#2Hewie3Posted 7/10/2012 8:40:37 PM
Yes, my friend Aiden & I are going to go through in the order of Leon, Jake, Chris as I get to use Leon, Sherry, & Chris.
---
It doesn't hurt to have a few friends. PSN ID: LeonHart32
#3TMW001Posted 7/10/2012 8:42:23 PM
My brother but if I can't play with him hopefully someone on my friends list.
#4PyroSpark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 8:43:34 PM
Hewie3 posted...
Yes, my friend Aiden & I are going to go through in the order of Leon, Jake, Chris as I get to use Leon, Sherry, & Chris.

You seriously didn't notice I was on your friend list? XD
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5Hewie3Posted 7/10/2012 8:45:40 PM
PyroSpark posted...
Hewie3 posted...

Honestly, I didn't even pay two cents of attention to who posted what! I'm sorry!
---
It doesn't hurt to have a few friends. PSN ID: LeonHart32
#6PyroSpark(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 8:49:47 PM
Hewie3 posted...
PyroSpark posted...
Hewie3 posted...

Honestly, I didn't even pay two cents of attention to who posted what! I'm sorry!

xD

....GET HYPED :p
---
#7just_me10Posted 7/10/2012 8:54:09 PM
I wud play it day 1 with my friend but he will be away in another country for a long time
:'(
---
yum yum yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I ATE U
#8aquathemasterPosted 7/10/2012 8:56:34 PM
i might but if not would any of you like to play with me?

my psn is ztylers and i would gladly like to play with any of you.

I will most likely be helena in leon's campaign
sherry in Jakes
and Piers in chris's
---
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 7/10/2012 9:09:28 PM
I'd play with anyone willing, randoms, friends or people on gamefaqs.

PSN is in sig. I'd make one hell of a partner.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#10darthmittenPosted 7/10/2012 9:10:36 PM
I'll, play it day one, with the girl i like. The whole 4 campaigns either splitscreen or online, we haven't decided yet o.o

I'll use Leon Piers and Sherry
She'll use Helena Chris and Jake
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary