Ashley in Damnation?

#1solemnangel8Posted 7/19/2012 9:14:40 AM
That could have been Ashley at the end of the Damnation trailer but I'm really doubtful. My point is that in the Resident Evil 6 trailer, it said President Adam Benford (or whatever) and Leon had been friends for years. If Damnation is a prequel, maybe Adam was still in presidency. Think about it---- in Resident Evil 4 the president of the U.S. was President Graham.Years passed and he probably didn't get relected cause of his annoying, high-pitched voice daughter.
#2roncinPosted 7/19/2012 9:20:25 AM
If the voice wasn't Ashley then who could it be? And just because the US Pres. wasn't Ashley's dad anymore doesn't automatically mean that she won't be in the film... What if her Dad and the current president (Adam) had a fight or something and then Leon gets hooked up with the drama and all that since Adam is his friend and he had a relationship with Ashley, something like that etc lol.

I'm betting that voice is Ashley's simply because I don't have any idea whose it might be.
---
PSN= BACONRAP
#3solemnangel8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:22:26 AM
True. . .I didn't think of that part. But i don't understand why Ashley would have to have a comeback. She wasn't an important character really. (No offense if you like Ashley)
#4ssj_duelistPosted 7/19/2012 9:23:12 AM
So the RE6 President isn't Ashley's dad?
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
#5solemnangel8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:24:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------
That's what I'm thinking.
#6roncinPosted 7/19/2012 9:24:49 AM
solemnangel8 posted...
True. . .I didn't think of that part. But i don't understand why Ashley would have to have a comeback. She wasn't an important character really. (No offense if you like Ashley)

Don't worry I don't like that b**ch even one bit haha.

ssj_duelist posted...

Nope.
#7solemnangel8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:26:40 AM
Lol. So far I'm liking what they did to Sherry (I mean the whole mature, grown-up image). Unfortunately they cursed her to have a similiar voice to Ashley
#8MakoChanXPosted 7/19/2012 9:27:02 AM
My guess, is if she is going to appear. It will only be in a flash back, similar to the RE2 flash back in Degeneration.

Leon could be explaining to someone (the guy in the trailer?) his past, the events of 4, or even (and quite likely) how he knows Ada and their past encounters.

I can see the flashback now,

"I was on mission to rescue the Presidents daughter, in a rural part of Europe."

*flashback sounds*

"LEEEEON HEEEEEELP "

"LEEEEEON"

"NO WAY LEON"

"HELP ME LEON"

"After Raccoon City, there was no way I thought I would see Ada again..........." aaaaaaand so on.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#9solemnangel8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 9:28:49 AM
Man, that would be some flashback. i wonder how he escaped Resident 4 without PTS. . .
#10edward18Posted 7/19/2012 9:29:51 AM
**** that ****!
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai