Your reaction: Leon bleeds green blood.

#11SSJ_JinPosted 7/19/2012 1:01:56 PM
I'd honestly probably stop paying attention to the storyline and only get the remaining REs for Mercs.

Ahh, who am I kidding! I'm doing that now anyway!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#12DeathFan357Posted 7/19/2012 1:03:39 PM
LeonKennedyDOA5 posted...
roncin posted...
I'm more interested as to why his lips looked so disgusting.

annd whats wronng with his lips??? i dont get it?? ^____^ soo your mad that he doesnt have the right kind of lips??? hes freekkkkin handsome looking to me ann is a ladies man so no matter what you sayy leons looking swaag your probabaly just being very jealous 6_^ from what it sounds like ^_^ doesnt matter because RE6 is selling an with leon as the hero protagonist with his good looking handsome lips an i dont get what is wrong with it ann how does green relate to his lips??? do they actually look green ^__O ^__O

are you some kind of chris fanboy?? i bet you are^_^ i think chris is UGLY an has uugly lips ann ugly muslces an a UGLY face! ^_^

wow congratulations, that was the most annoying post i have ever seen on Gamefaqs. you are a leon fangirl and you get mad at someone for being a chris fanboy? your logic fails. i banish you to the dark abyss, never to return to the land of mortals. good day.
---
I've had sex with Megan Fox
People who believe me: 10
#13RedMage Nico(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 5:02:21 PM(edited)
LeonKennedyDOA5 posted...
roncin posted...
I'm more interested as to why his lips looked so disgusting.

annd whats wronng with his lips??? i dont get it?? ^____^ soo your mad that he doesnt have the right kind of lips??? hes freekkkkin handsome looking to me ann is a ladies man so no matter what you sayy leons looking swaag your probabaly just being very jealous 6_^ from what it sounds like ^_^ doesnt matter because RE6 is selling an with leon as the hero protagonist with his good looking handsome lips an i dont get what is wrong with it ann how does green relate to his lips??? do they actually look green ^__O ^__O

are you some kind of chris fanboy?? i bet you are^_^ i think chris is UGLY an has uugly lips ann ugly muslces an a UGLY face! ^_^

If you look at the ending to Resident Evil Gaiden, when the camera zooms in on Leon's face, his lips are oddly detailed, and look chapped and oddly shaped. Of course, the big shocker is that Leon in this game actually died, and was replaced by the B.O.W. at an unspecified time.

So, the reason his lips were so ugly is because it wasn't Leon, since Leon's lips are perfect and flawless.

Edit: Also, the zoom-in itself was to show that Leon was bleeding green blood, like the B.O.W. does. So that's how his lips relate to green. : P
---
Why are Red Mages so red?
#14SSJ2_WookiePosted 7/19/2012 7:36:38 PM
This topic makes me want capcom to ad the option to chang blood color again ^_^
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11