RE6 melee moves?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE6 melee moves?
3 years ago#1
Does RE6 have the special moves that RE5 had. For example, like Sheva's headcrusher, ,Jill's flipkick or Chris' haymaker.
3 years ago#2
3 years ago#3
Thanks billy but that doesn't answer my question. I asked the same question in a different site and got the answer you gave me. I dont know how else to ask it. I think i made it more than clear, i know there is melee. I want to know if there will be those special attacks when you do the three hit combo like in RE5.
3 years ago#4
There doesn't seem to be any team-up melee.
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
3 years ago#5
I have seen videos do melee but none have TRIED doing the three hit combo. Me and my friend are big on that. We spent a lot of time in mercenaries doing just that. I wish someone could post a video trying to do it. Just to see. I cant believe no has tried it on the videos on youtube. There are many videos on those special moves from RE5. Someone just confirm it with the demo pleeeeeeease.
3 years ago#6
if you keep pressing the melee button yes you do a 3 hit combo, i was doing it in chris's demo yesterday.
3 years ago#7
I saw that Leon can do a 3-hit kick combo and Jake can do a 3-directional "beatdown" type move.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
3 years ago#8
Chris does a haymaker, just not the same way. It is one of his unique melee attacks now. Strangely enough he seems to have given his uppercut to Piers.
3 years ago#9
Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it. But my question is still not being answered. I give up. I'll try to see for myself when the demo comes to psn.
3 years ago#10
I know what you mean. You want to know if you can pass a dude back and forth with melee.

Characters still are able to do their pass back and forth finisher without the passing, so I'd bet it's gone.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE6 melee moves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived