Is Chris going for the barry look?

#1dusty_dayPosted 7/23/2012 8:30:51 PM
just seen a pic of him and he kinda resembles barry a bit now, with his scruff
---
AMERICA!!!!
#2rechris06Posted 7/26/2012 12:33:44 AM
That's what I thought haha. Now we wait for all of the "Jill Sandwich" comments.
---
PSN: biohazadokurisu , rechris06
XBL: rechris06
#3ElusionM_08Posted 7/26/2012 12:36:14 AM
It makes sense, they have been extremely close friends for a long, long time (since Chris was a teenager). Similar to the Sully and Drake relationship in Uncharted.

Likewise, Piers is like a younger Chris.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#4largerockPosted 7/26/2012 9:11:55 AM
Clones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pUNOGaRzs
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#5randyc80Posted 7/26/2012 11:47:55 AM
The Barry look? You mean middle aged man? Because yes, I would say that is probably accurate.
#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/26/2012 12:16:17 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
It makes sense, they have been extremely close friends for a long, long time (since Chris was a teenager). Similar to the Sully and Drake relationship in Uncharted.

Similar?

Drake and Sully have been on countless adventures together, Sully basically raised Drake for the teenage and up years of his like, seems to be the only real family Drake has, and they probably have the most screen time together in the entire series...

As apposed to Chris and Barry, who were shown to be kind of working together in a few notes. and have maybe 4 minutes of screen time together, if any at all.

For someone who has clearly played games with good stories and characters, I'm amazed you'd compare RE to them.

And Piers is a younger Chris? Yeah, He's a white male. That's about all they've shown to have in common.

If anything Piers has been the Anti-Chris up to this point, Wanting to pull back from the snake battle, Being the only person in the series to really stand up or question Chris, from the looks of things multiple time. Calling Chris out on his personal crusades.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#7RekoisCoolPosted 7/26/2012 12:25:36 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

Similar?

Drake and Sully have been on countless adventures together, Sully basically raised Drake for the teenage and up years of his like, seems to be the only real family Drake has, and they probably have the most screen time together in the entire series...

As apposed to Chris and Barry, who were shown to be kind of working together in a few notes. and have maybe 4 minutes of screen time together, if any at all.

For someone who has clearly played games with good stories and characters, I'm amazed you'd compare RE to them.

And Piers is a younger Chris? Yeah, He's a white male. That's about all they've shown to have in common.

If anything Piers has been the Anti-Chris up to this point, Wanting to pull back from the snake battle, Being the only person in the series to really stand up or question Chris, from the looks of things multiple time. Calling Chris out on his personal crusades.

May I lick your brain?
#8edward18Posted 7/26/2012 12:33:17 PM
The student has become the master...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9dusty_day(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 1:32:28 PM
A long long time ago in a creepy mansion far far away.
---
AMERICA!!!!
#10crazy_joe_roganPosted 7/26/2012 2:19:04 PM
Yes. As he should be.
---
"I usually get mad and squeeze my testicles really hard": Derek - The - Red
http://i42.tinypic.com/2eevfav.gif