Which campaign will you play first?

#41Hewie3Posted 7/25/2012 10:00:17 PM
921sora posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Chirs, because I have a job to do and I'm going to see it though to the end. That and he's my favorite new guy.

Won't like Jake's looks good too.

chris... 'new guy?' o.O RE5 anyone?

RE1 or CVX anyone?
---
It doesn't hurt to have a few friends. PSN ID: LeonHart32
#42shinefist101Posted 7/26/2012 12:31:28 AM
Im just gonna play leon first, then chris, settled with.
#43MrcTOtheJPosted 7/26/2012 12:35:16 AM
Hewie3 posted...
921sora posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Chirs, because I have a job to do and I'm going to see it though to the end. That and he's my favorite new guy.

Won't like Jake's looks good too.

chris... 'new guy?' o.O RE5 anyone?

RE1 or CVX anyone?

Woahhh. I must have been tired as hell o something, my bad.

The post should have read like this...

Chirs, because I have a jb to finish and I'm going to see it though to the end. That and he one of my favorite charictars.

Won't lie Jake's is looking good too.

Anyhow yeah my major bad on that. *hangs head in shame.*
---
Currently playing:TES:V Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas.
Currently Waiting for: DBZ Budokai HD Collection, Fallout 4, GTAV, Naruto UNS3, and Dawnguard PS3, and RE6
#44ElusionM_08Posted 7/26/2012 12:45:25 AM(edited)
Well, Leon's demo was definitely the weakest of the three, I'll give you that. A whole lot of cinematic crap and almost no real gameplay. But based on the other tidbits we've seen, his campaign at least has atmosphere, unlike most of Chris's.

Only atmosphere I saw was on the grounds of the University. Sewers were an RE5 copy/paste, the subway was linear and had no atmosphere, simple run or gun, and his China part is all BOOM BAM EXPLOSION. Chris' Snake gameplay, the Poseidon area was atmospheric, but it's common knowledge that all three scenarios will have atmosphere to some degree, but thats all.

And yes, I'm well aware that RE will never be survival horror again thanks to the simpleton masses who don't have the patience to play through such a game. Thanks for reminding me. ;)

Everyone has preference, but yeah, traditonal RE will be missed.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#45FFXmaniacPosted 7/26/2012 3:21:42 PM
Jake's is probably the most interesting because he's new, and it features Sherry. But at the end of the day, I'll start with Leon, since he's my favorite.
#46zombie_basher13Posted 7/27/2012 8:07:55 PM
I'll play the order that's best for the story, because KH BBS had a system like this, with 3 characters and there was a certain order that's best, yet you can play in any order and still enjoy/understand the whole thing. So it doesn't really matter to me. And I don't care about atmosphere in RE, I play it for fun factor. The demo was very fun.
---
So you can try to live in darkness, but you will never shake the light. -Bright Eyes
PSN-ff789n10 3DS friend code-4253 3714 4356 Add me for chatz & gamzing
#47SSJ_JinPosted 7/27/2012 8:15:11 PM
The preferred way to play, according to Capcom, is Leon - Chris - Jake which I will do. However, I'll most likely be playing bits and pieces of each one at the same time rather than beating one whole scenario and going to the next.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#48Ssinfaxi_7OOOOOPosted 7/27/2012 8:34:03 PM
Unfortunatly I have no choice but to play as Leon first cause my friend is insanely obsessed with leon and we both will be playing together online . But god knows that I ''Really don't want to'' I dont get why all of you want to play as Leon so badly, cause in my own unique way im seriously bored of leon. so 'for the record' I unfortunatly Have to play leons story first, but i'd rather play Jakes first. but other than me hating Leon, im more of a gun fanatic im mostly in it for the story and the guns ''and whatever else the game has to offer.''