Leon's ending in death penalty

#1roncinPosted 7/26/2012 4:57:50 AM
So we have an idea and several theories about how Leon is framed up for killing the president. I don't really know if RE is always onto multiple endings or for things that'll trigger an alternative fate for a character (like Nicholai in RE3) but I hope they do something like this in RE6.

In Leon's situation, he's gonna have a bad ending like getting death penalty maybe through lethal injection, electric chair or uh public hanging. Then if the player doesn't want this to happen there'll be another ending where he manages to escape the US government or whatever's gonna punish him, forcing him to take a fake identity and live a new life with a new name and appearance, etc...

It's upto us to decide which ending is canon then Capcom will keep quiet about it then after about 2 years they're gonna show us a new trailer for another CGI/game again that will make us wonder if Leon died or not. Or maybe just do that dead/alive endings for other characters like Chris/Jake/Sherry instead of Leon. IDK, thoughts? Lame y/y??
#2largerockPosted 7/26/2012 5:05:00 AM
Uhhh.......wut?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#3roncin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 5:20:56 AM
largecock read!
#4largerockPosted 7/26/2012 5:28:55 AM(edited)
roncin posted...
largec*** read!

No need for vulgar language bro.
I don't remember anything about Leon being framed unless it's been mentioned in the demo files. If it was then why the hell did you not put spoilers in the heading?
What do you mean that it's upto us to decide what is canon?
What are you trying to say bro?
---
#5ReflarePosted 7/26/2012 5:40:56 AM
largerock posted...

I don't remember anything about Leon being framed unless it's been mentioned in the demo files.

Leon's been framed by Simmons along with Helena for killing the president and releasing the C-virus in Tall Oaks.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#6roncin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 5:50:05 AM
largerock posted...
roncin posted...
largec*** read!

I don't remember anything about Leon being framed unless it's been mentioned in the demo files. If it was then why the hell did you not put spoilers in the heading?

Oh sh-- SORRY! That was seriously a typo, really! Oh man I do apologise for that.
How do I edit the post, I don't think I can yet... damn.

Well, it's been circulating around here in the boards that Leon and Helena asked Hunnigan to fake their deaths most probably due to them being in the scene of the president's death. I also am sorry for forgetting to put spoilers, didn't know someone would think of it as a spoiler. I'm just suggesting for multiple or alternative endings for the game.
#7Macho_taco_23Posted 7/26/2012 5:57:25 AM
Rocky if you think about it, in a twisted sort of way tc actually gave you a compliment not an insult.
---
Has it never occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#8largerockPosted 7/26/2012 8:08:19 AM
roncin posted...
largerock posted...
roncin posted...
largec*** read!

Oh sh-- SORRY! That was seriously a typo, really! Oh man I do apologise for that.
How do I edit the post, I don't think I can yet... damn.

Well, it's been circulating around here in the boards that Leon and Helena asked Hunnigan to fake their deaths most probably due to them being in the scene of the president's death. I also am sorry for forgetting to put spoilers, didn't know someone would think of it as a spoiler. I'm just suggesting for multiple or alternative endings for the game.

Oh, okay.
I didn't know that Simmons would frame them for the presidents death and what not, though I have been reading alot of the RE6 news so I assumed that it was said in the demo files, and since I have been avoiding the demo files like secondhand smoke, I assumed you pulled it out of that. The ending parts were not spoilers, so no worries there, don't worry I didn't think of that as spoilers, but yeah there are some people who are strong enough to resist the RE6 news and videos (not me though) who may not have read that so yeah. But now that I think about it you putting the word "ending" it should tell some people that there is spoilers in this topic.

Macho_taco_23 posted...
Rocky if you think about it, in a twisted sort of way tc actually gave you a compliment not an insult.

Yeah, I realized that.
---
#9MusambaniPosted 7/26/2012 8:36:51 AM
If you hadn't of realized that Simmons was framing Leon & Helena since the moment the trailer was released then you shouldn't be here.