What is your favorite type of weapon when playing a Resident Evil game?

#1darkleoxPosted 7/28/2012 4:36:30 PM
What is your favorite type of weapon when playing a Resident Evil game? - Results (121 votes)
i need nothing more then a good pistol to dispatch any threat that comes in my way
36.36% (44 votes)
i like shotguns because with them i am always ready if anything jumps me by surprise
25.62% (31 votes)
i like the ease of use and versatility of automatic weapons...just pray until they drop dead
3.31% (4 votes)
i love any sort of explosive launchers because there is nothing better then see your enemy body explode into pieces
0.83% (1 votes)
magnum weapons are my thing they are easy to handle precise small and very powerful... what more can you ask for?
15.7% (19 votes)
i like sniper rifles because the way i survive horror is from afar destroying heads with precise shots from a safe place
4.13% (5 votes)
unconventional weapon are the ones i use the most. just shoting is lame i like to pierce burn shock melt and freeze them
1.65% (2 votes)
i like the colossal overpowering strength of cheat weapons... i already survived horror it's now time for them to suffer
4.13% (5 votes)
weapons?... i dont need any weapon... guns are for babies my knife is the only surviving tool i need because I AM PRO
8.26% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
for me i go with the first one because i love pistols

Sorry For Any Display Of Bad English
#2GLADI_ATORPosted 7/28/2012 6:26:31 PM
I refuse to vote. Your explanations for why someone might choose those choices are awful. Also a knife is a weapon, when used in the context of attacking/defending, so your last choice is fail.
---
official master assassin of everywhere of ACIII boards
#3pencruPosted 7/28/2012 6:29:56 PM
I vote for the automatic weapons, but they're not always the easiest to use. Automatic PISTOLS would be nice.
#4hunter_7289Posted 7/28/2012 6:52:05 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
I refuse to vote. Your explanations for why someone might choose those choices are awful. Also a knife is a weapon, when used in the context of attacking/defending, so your last choice is fail.

You got it all wrong. I don't use weapons, but I do use the knife. Using the knife for survival doesn't mean I use it to kill. Instead I use it to break crates that hide the precious herbs that I must consume in order to survive. Therefore the knife is being used for survival, but it is not a weapon.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 7/28/2012 8:40:20 PM
Shotguns for the main reason you stated in the poll belive it or not, Basically when something jumps at you it's close, Shotgun, close range, point and click pretty much.

Though Pistols and Snipers are right behind it though.
---
Currently playing:TES:V Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas.
Currently Waiting for: DBZ Budokai HD Collection, Fallout 4, GTAV, Naruto UNS3, and Dawnguard PS3, and RE6
#6Hawke0Posted 7/28/2012 9:19:28 PM
knife, then unconventional weapons.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke
#7sehr0Posted 7/28/2012 9:52:52 PM
handgun.
#8largerockPosted 7/28/2012 11:57:23 PM
hunter_7289 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...

You got it all wrong. I don't use weapons, but I do use the knife. Using the knife for survival doesn't mean I use it to kill. Instead I use it to break crates that hide the precious herbs that I must consume in order to survive. Therefore the knife is being used for survival, but it is not a weapon.

A hunter using a Knife?! O_o
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9largerockPosted 7/28/2012 11:59:29 PM
hunter_7289 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...

A hunter using a Knife?! O_o

On-topic: I voted handguns, I just love those little things. I once did a run of RE4 where I only used Leon's starting handgun on professional with no upgrades. It was hell, but also, helluva lot of fun.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#10xXxAdaxXxPosted 7/29/2012 1:34:38 AM
I love the satisfactory feeling when I use a good ol' handgun.