Guys, Capcom doesn't even know who Ark is

#1Fusioncode99Posted 7/29/2012 5:13:45 AM
Survivor is often considered the wost game in the entire series, why would Capcom bring back the extremely boring protagonist from that game. They want us to forget it ever existed, as they have forgotten Ark ever existed.
#2so_realPosted 7/29/2012 5:35:07 AM(edited)
I was hoping to read a brief interview in which they were asked about ark and damnation, only to be responded with "who?" Disappointing.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 7/29/2012 5:35:20 AM
so_real posted...
I was hoping to read a brief interview in which they were asked about ark and damnation, only to be responded with "who?". Disappointing.

Came in here thinking this. That would have been hilarious
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#4largerockPosted 7/29/2012 6:30:48 AM
so_real posted...
I was hoping to read a brief interview in which they were asked about ark and damnation, only to be responded with "who?" Disappointing.

I was also expecting that.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#5slowwavePosted 7/29/2012 7:30:40 AM
Fusioncode99 posted...
They want us to forget it ever existed, as they have forgotten Ark ever existed.

By bringing Ark back. Brilliant logic there, chap!
---
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
#6GameBeatenPosted 7/29/2012 12:10:49 PM
so_real posted...

---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#7Fusioncode99(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 12:24:13 PM
slowwave posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...
They want us to forget it ever existed, as they have forgotten Ark ever existed.

They're not bringing Ark back.
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 7/29/2012 12:25:52 PM
Fusioncode99 posted...
Survivor is often considered the wost game in the entire series, why would Capcom bring back the extremely boring protagonist from that game. They want us to forget it ever existed, as they have forgotten Ark ever existed.

You spelled "Code Veronica" and "Chris" wrong...
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9Diablo56789Posted 7/29/2012 12:29:40 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...

You spelled "Resident Evil 5" and "Chris" wrong...

There we go :P
---
I've got a gun to your head!
#10slowwavePosted 7/29/2012 1:38:33 PM
Fusioncode99 posted...
slowwave posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...

They're not bringing Ark back.

Then why is Ark back if he wasn't brought back? That makes no sense
---
INCOMING TRANSMISSION