(New) Preview Demo videos re-uploaded for those who missed them yesterday:

#31JoshelplexPosted 7/30/2012 12:40:22 AM
xXxAdaxXx posted...
As terrible Leon fans are, no fan base can ever top the horrendousness that is Jill's fan base.

You've just doomed yourself.
---
Magnificent Seven had the greatest soundtrack ever. FACT.
PSN: Joshelplex
#32CoiledViperPosted 7/30/2012 5:13:00 AM
DetBeauregard posted...
Thanks for posting.

I can't be the only one who's not impressed by these videos. The more I see of this game, the more it looks like a big blockbuster movie and the less it looks like an actual game. There seem to be far too many scripted cinematic elements and QTEs to make this fun on a repeat playthough (the QTE where Leon has to actually press buttons to pry a door open is an absolute low point), and I'm really disappointed by the lack of exploration.

A good story in a game isn't something that I mind, but good gameplay is what I play games for. I want to play a game, not watch a movie.

*having flashbacks of the Metal Gear Solid series*

it was the greatest gaming experience I had ever had
---
"Don't cross the line, because if you do, you'll have crossed me. I promise punishment will follow." -myself
#33ReceiverxWisdomPosted 7/30/2012 6:46:18 AM(edited)
Wow that's the MOST FAIL troll I ever seen in that goddamn place. To think somehow the interaction with different trolls on youtube was bad in my situation. Starting with them spoiling the dark knight rises in non-spoiler reviews while ranting how it's not a big deal for watching any type of review with no spoilers in general. To think that was pretty bad is a understatement compared that commenter and his inept garbage. People like that must have no life in their body, I pity them.

I simply just told him get the **** off the vid, people like that are a embarrassment to even be breathing the same oxygen as we do. I hate it when someone does something nice for the community and trolls have to try and step all over it with raging fanboyism. Ugh...>.< At least I'm a decent Leon fan and I act nothing like that pile of excrement, Hayate. :)

However, I just gotta say thank you so much for investing your time into uploading these Elusion. It's GREATLY appreciated to see more of the campaigns in action before they got taken off.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#34MyMentorSnakePosted 7/30/2012 6:44:28 AM
Im psyched for both gameplays. I can get pass the useless QTE, but can someone shine some light on the objective setting???
---
''God Bless Ironman, God Bless America''
The Official Freedom Fighter of the Assassin Creed III Board
#35Hewie3Posted 7/30/2012 6:46:37 AM
MyMentorSnake posted...
Im psyched for both gameplays. I can get pass the useless QTE, but can someone shine some light on the objective setting???

I'm not really sure what you mean. Are you referring to the white marker that tells you where to go? If so, that can be turned off as it's completely optional.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#36MyMentorSnakePosted 7/30/2012 7:37:42 AM
Hewie3 posted...
MyMentorSnake posted...

I'm not really sure what you mean. Are you referring to the white marker that tells you where to go? If so, that can be turned off as it's completely optional.

Na, at 2:30 for Chris there is a menu that covers infinite ammo,friendly fire, location setting and objective setting. The option he choose was Playing for fun what are the other options?
---
''God Bless Ironman, God Bless America''
The Official Freedom Fighter of the Assassin Creed III Board
#37Hewie3Posted 7/30/2012 7:44:58 AM
Ah, the only other objective I've seen is "No Objective" but they haven't been shown or revealed yet.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32