Who's the worst Female Character on the whole Resident Evil Universe?

#1777residentevilPosted 7/31/2012 4:21:05 AM
For me it's ADA!!! I don't like the atmosphere whenever i see her, I'm pissed off since RE 4 because of her... i just don't like the way she's being portrayed as the antagonist or whatsoever!!! i just hate that B*TCH!!
---
#CrisisCore #ResidentEvil!!!
#2xXxAdaxXxPosted 7/31/2012 4:36:09 AM
777residentevil posted...
For me it's ADA!!! I don't like the atmosphere whenever i see her, I'm pissed off since RE 4 because of her... i just don't like the way she's being portrayed as the antagonist or whatsoever!!! i just hate that B*TCH!!

She's note even an antagonist. More like an anti-heroine, like Catwoman/Selina, C.Viper..etc

The worst female character in Resident Evil is Jill Valentine hands down. Bland and boring.
The best female character in Resident Evil is, if you haven't already guessed it, Ada Wong.
#3largerockPosted 7/31/2012 4:36:21 AM
Ashley Graham. Everybody else looks like a SAINT compared to her.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4CrimzonHeadPosted 7/31/2012 4:38:48 AM
A tie between Ashley and Sheva.
---
PSN: Crimzonhead
Don't be scared homie
#5Plant42Posted 7/31/2012 4:50:05 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
A tie between Ashley and Sheva.
#6roncinPosted 7/31/2012 5:13:14 AM
Rebecca no question. She's a medic but just cries and whimpers and tries to be all kawaii and her story isn't relevant. She has fans because of RE0, REmake and UC.

The original RE1 Rebecca (with an American portrayer) is also better than f***ing J-pop cosmetic surgery monster Ayumi Hamasaki. Well this is personally my taste so...
#7Steve__BurnsidePosted 7/31/2012 5:24:21 AM
Sheva is the worst.

I'll take Ashley over her any day.
#8CirOnnPosted 7/31/2012 5:28:20 AM
Rebecca is one of the best.

The worst would probably be Jill. She is very bland and generic... I do like her though. But she is the worst.
#9roncinPosted 7/31/2012 5:37:02 AM
CirOnn posted...

The worst would probably be Jill. She is very bland and generic... I do like her though. But she is the worst.

Disagree with you in your first statement, I'd understand how she can be favoured by people but "one of the bests"?? Uhh.

And agree very much on how Jill is the worst. So maybe I'll put Jill and Rebecca as the worst heroines in the game.
#10CirOnnPosted 7/31/2012 5:48:59 AM
roncin posted...
CirOnn posted...

Disagree with you in your first statement, I'd understand how she can be favoured by people but "one of the bests"?? Uhh.

And agree very much on how Jill is the worst. So maybe I'll put Jill and Rebecca as the worst heroines in the game.

She's 18. Considering that and everything she has done, I'd say she is pretty awesome. But I actually like her because of her development from Resident Evil Zero to Resident Evil (Remake). While in Zero she seemed inexperienced and needed help most of the time, in Resident Evil she actually does the helping (except vs. a Hunter) and is very much confident in what to do (plus, her voice actress is way better in this). She breaks down and cries after two days of pure horror, and mostly because of her fallen comrades, not exactly because she is scared.

While Jill is a cardboard and needs Barry's help most of the time and evolved lots in Resident Evil 3 (just to stop there and become the cliched action woman), Rebecca actually has a slow and natural progression accompanied by a personality, which some may find annoying. But i'd rather annoying over bland any day (hence why Ashley is not even on my list lol).