Anyone else planning a Resident Evil marathon/something similar before RE6?

#1SnoopydancePosted 8/2/2012 5:05:03 PM(edited)
I'm not quite doing a marathon, but I'm planning on playing all the numbered entries through again before RE6's release. I just finished REmake. I'm waiting for the Vita to get PS1 support (should be a week or two now, I've waited forever), and that's when I'll play 2 and 3. Then I'm thinking I'll play zero, then Code Veronica (never have beat this before, so should be interesting!). I played 4 and 5 recently so I don't know if I'll manage a complete playthrough on both but I know I'm like three trophies away from a platinum on 5 and I don't have any of the DLC yet so I'll probably do all of that.

Sounds fun right? If only I had someone to play them with.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2mn22o4.jpg
#2tuznecotePosted 8/2/2012 5:06:49 PM
Nah. Just going to completely finish Res5s side stories. I was going to finish ORC but eff that noise.
#3SSJ2_WookiePosted 8/2/2012 5:17:19 PM
Already did about a month ago...I was so amped up for RE 6 that I tought playing them all through again would take longer than it did...but I'm finished with them all and now I am playing random stuff to keep me occupied. Only 2 months but still feels long off haha
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#4Snoopydance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2012 5:24:09 PM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
Already did about a month ago...I was so amped up for RE 6 that I tought playing them all through again would take longer than it did...but I'm finished with them all and now I am playing random stuff to keep me occupied. Only 2 months but still feels long off haha

Ha yeah. I tend to kind of linger in games though and with not being familiar with CV, I think it might take me into mid-september if I play nothing in between (which I kind of doubt because I have several new games from the Steam Sale and whatnot not to mention I'll soon be busy back in college)
---

#5N00B2000Posted 8/2/2012 5:45:52 PM
Kingdom Hearts 3d and Pokemon Conquest for me until it comes out. I've played the demo so much my hands can't adjust back to 4 & 5.
#6sehr0Posted 8/2/2012 5:51:49 PM
N00B2000 posted...
Kingdom Hearts 3d and Pokemon Conquest for me until it comes out. I've played the demo so much my hands can't adjust back to 4 & 5.

same thing about the demo...cant go back to 5 after it.
#7Hawke0Posted 8/2/2012 6:11:36 PM
I just finished my horror game marathon. RE4, REmake, and Eternal Darkness.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke
#8Syn_VengeancePosted 8/2/2012 6:35:54 PM
Im going to do the zero and remake parts of umbrella chronicles, cause I dont own a wii/gamecube and dont feel like playing directors cut again. Then ill do 2 and hunks minigame, 3, ORC, adas chapter from umbrella chronicles, CVX, operation javier from darkside, umbrellas end fron UC, 4, lost in nightmares, 5, desperate escape and be done lol.

All I play anymore is RE anyway..
---
The Death Cannot Die....
#9so_realPosted 8/2/2012 7:31:27 PM
A marathon for me these days is getting to sit down and play a video game uninterrupted for several hours about once or twice a month. v_v
#10Diablo56789Posted 8/2/2012 7:38:02 PM
My marathon will be REmake, RE2, RE4, RE5 (I'll have to drink my way through that one) So I have all the characters going into RE6 finished
---
I've got a gun to your head!