Best Story playable Character.

#21Mister_ZurkonPosted 8/3/2012 10:22:35 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
coolmig01 posted...
ukokira1 posted...
You forgot the revelation characters

they don't count, as they are not part of the "main" series cannon. maybe they will appear again in side games, but not in legit "resident evil 7, 8 or 9" main series. sorry. that's just how it is. i really liked revelations, but at the end of it, i felt like nothing that happened in the game actually mattered in the overall scheme of things/

They're far more main canon than the likes of Ashley for example. In fact, the devs themselves states RE4 was more of a sidestory.

When did they ever say that?

I believe in one of the interviews a while back, when Leon's personality change was discussed, one of the producers or the director mentioned that RE4 was basically a side story and that they don't want to continue much from there storywise, and thus Leon's RE4 character will be ignored and instead his RE2 character will be progressed further instead.

I wish I had bookmarked it, so I could've just linked it here.

And then in RE6 he spouts a silly pun in almost every clip they've shown of gameplay...

Seems legit.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#22CrimzonHeadPosted 8/3/2012 10:23:25 PM
roncin posted...
Ashley got 9 votes... what.

I voted for her as a joke xD
---
PSN: Crimzonhead
Don't be scared homie
#23DetBeauregardPosted 8/3/2012 10:24:04 PM
Lol @ the votes for Ashley and Sheva. Clearly they're new to the RE series. Go figure.
#24ElusionM_08Posted 8/3/2012 10:25:36 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

And then in RE6 he spouts a silly pun in almost every clip they've shown of gameplay...

Seems legit.

Obviously they won't make him a carbon-copy of RE2, but rather the serious, easily exploitable RE2 Leon with some of his RE4 mouth, and new skills, personality, etc.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#25Mister_ZurkonPosted 8/3/2012 10:27:04 PM
Or they just wanted to seem super serious and legit. Then realized that RE was always pretty dumb and that's why a lot of people like it.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#26SS_GokouPosted 8/4/2012 7:01:04 AM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Well technically, RE2 is Claire/Leon rather than Leon/Claire. But doesn't matter.

It means Leon is Leon A - Claire B and Claire's Claire A - Leon B.

And that's why's I voted for Leon.
---
Official Praetor of Saber in the Fate/Extra Boards
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saber-FateExtra/286251641405745
#27ukokira1Posted 8/4/2012 10:28:47 AM
This should have been more thought out
---
MK7 Coin farming community: 36-5501-7196-0981
#28LeonSK357Posted 8/4/2012 10:58:45 AM
If there's so many people around here who absolutely hate Leon.... Why does he ALWAYS come out with the most votes in these topics? xD
---
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9amik6.jpg