I wonder if Alex Wesker will be touched upon...

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 8/4/2012 1:08:33 AM
We all though Jake was Alex but he's not...
---
What's to say really?
#2so_realPosted 8/4/2012 1:18:32 AM
Considering that LiN did nothing for the story that we didn't already know except for Alex and kept talking him up, it would be stupid to abandon him. I doubt we will see him in RE6, but he may get a mention. If they don't do it by RE7, I doubt we ever will.
#3TheDawnRiderPosted 8/4/2012 3:16:45 AM
I really disliked the whole Alex Wesker and "Wesker Children" non-sense. I was hoping they would just forget about it, but at the same time it's not possible, considering they made such a big deal out of it...
#4GameBeatenPosted 8/4/2012 3:39:43 AM
If Alex is forgotten about, then Resident Evil will stay true to its habit of "bringing up stuff, then disregarding it. Never to be heard of again."

Seriously, it's like Capcom doesn't know what to do with RE's plot anymore. If it's anything like Sherry, we won't hear of Alex Wesker again until five games later.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#5sehr0Posted 8/4/2012 3:40:22 AM
its just capcom ****ing up the story as usual , am still not over the whole "wesker's son" yet coming out of no where, instead of him being alex wesker you know.
#6RagirothPosted 8/4/2012 9:13:46 AM
I hope so. I'm curious to see what he's like.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#7so_realPosted 8/4/2012 9:55:46 AM
sehr0 posted...
its just capcom ****ing up the story as usual , am still not over the whole "wesker's son" yet coming out of no where, instead of him being alex wesker you know.

Alex Wesker would have made more sense. Jake just seems like Capcom is rehashing the Tony concept from one of the original builds of RE4 but it's Wesker's son instead of Spencer's.
#8SnoopydancePosted 8/4/2012 11:05:59 AM(edited)
If Alex looks like Albert, I will gladly touch upon him

GET IT LOL
---
#9VisionofhopePosted 8/5/2012 7:07:34 AM
TheDawnRider posted...
I really disliked the whole Alex Wesker and "Wesker Children" non-sense. I was hoping they would just forget about it, but at the same time it's not possible, considering they made such a big deal out of it...

I was hoping they would just forget wesker altogether, his death in re1 was symbolic to how you can't control the tvirus.
#10VisionofhopePosted 8/5/2012 7:08:04 AM
TheDawnRider posted...

I was hoping they would just forget wesker altogether, his death in re1 was symbolic to how you can't control the tvirus.