5th campaign?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#11
Animesetsuna posted...
What if Prelude is Claire & Jill Campaign that people are hoping for? lol

And it begins, anew -__-
*sigh*
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
3 years ago#12
If it is announced that Claire is involved, I will proceed to do backflips and cartwheels and wall jumps all over my house.
---
PSN: Crimzonhead
Don't be scared homie
3 years ago#13
Jill and Claire were deconfirmed weren't they? This has to be something else.
---
GT: LKR101
3 years ago#14
Maybe Capcom was avoiding fan annoyance?

I want Claire in as much as anyone, really *Claire is my fave*
But if i were Capcom i'd annoy my fans saying that, and then surprise them with a Claire campaign. BOO YAH

One can only dream <___>
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
3 years ago#15
CrimzonHead posted...
If it is announced that Claire is involved, I will proceed to do backflips and cartwheels and wall jumps all over my house.

Careful. You might getting hope up if it wasn't.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
3 years ago#16
"Prelude" is a really odd choice for a final unlockable campaign. Because that means it comes before the entire rest of the game. What if it's just a tutorial level or something? haha
---

3 years ago#17
Could be a prelude of things to come.
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
3 years ago#18
Snoopydance posted...
"Prelude" is a really odd choice for a final unlockable campaign. Because that means it comes before the entire rest of the game. What if it's just a tutorial level or something? haha

Or what if its a prelude to......<_<..........>_>...........Resident Evil 7: Claire's Redemption!
---
I am now a Red Belt in Taekwondo!
The Official Freedom Fighter of the Assassin Creed III Board
3 years ago#19
I don't think either Jill or Claire, they aren't in the game, get over it.
May be its a extra mission before RE6.
3 years ago#20
Prelude is next to the other campaigns, so it must be playable campaign with different character(s).

Since it will most likely be unlockable after Ada's campaign, the Prelude would take place after RE6's main campaigns, which means it's more like an Epilogue, but a campaign in itself.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived