5th Campaign confirmed: "Prelude"

#21JREnvoyPosted 8/4/2012 4:48:38 PM
...This damn game. Wow.

It's sad that all of this is being revealed, but wow. I can't ****ing wait.
---
envoyofuno
#22slapper1Posted 8/4/2012 4:56:50 PM
*insert obsene sexual word here* but in all seriousness, I can't be any happier. This game is going to be fing MASSIVE with all of these campaigns and multiplayer content that I won't be playing anothing game for months after RE 6 launches in early October.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#23ElusionM_08(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 4:57:54 PM
Yeah, 50 hours of campaign, when considering developer exaggeration, has to come to at LEAST 30-35 hours regardless.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#24VolcanoBoulderPosted 8/4/2012 5:09:48 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Yeah, 50 hours of campaign, when considering developer exaggeration, has to come to at LEAST 30-35 hours regardless.

Yep! But I've been known to play through games fairly slowly, so I wouldn't be surprised if my first run takes me the full 50... or more. :D
---
Oh man, I'm so glad I wore my quarantine suit today!
#25Dev445Posted 8/4/2012 5:25:01 PM
Would be awesome if it has something to do with Jill and Sheva on a mission, trying to save Chris or something, right after the events of RE5.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#26MetrosexualVaanPosted 8/4/2012 5:28:20 PM
Prelude will have Jill and Claire teaming up together. You heard it here first!
#27VolcanoBoulderPosted 8/4/2012 5:33:20 PM(edited)
What if it's a remake of chapters 5 and 6 of RE 5 with the new gameplay of 6? That would greatly improve those shooting segments, explain Sheva's presence in the demo files, and introduce series newcomers to Chris' history with Wesker.

Also, this way I can have my well-deserved supporting role in RE 6!
---
#28randyc80Posted 8/4/2012 5:35:37 PM
MetrosexualVaan posted...
Prelude will have Jill and Claire teaming up together. You heard it here first!

...and you heard it first from me that you're wrong. Developers have already confirmed that Jill and Claire are not in the game.
#29Hewie3Posted 8/4/2012 5:36:59 PM
Honestly, it'd be stupid to play through the whole game just to unlock something to see what happened before. Unless it's some unknown mystery, that theory doesn't peak my interest.

I'll go with it being a prelude of what's to come. Either a tease at 7, a spin-off, DLC. Anything to let us know where the series is going.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#30VolcanoBoulderPosted 8/4/2012 5:41:10 PM
Hewie3 posted...
Honestly, it'd be stupid to play through the whole game just to unlock something to see what happened before. Unless it's some unknown mystery, that theory doesn't peak my interest.

Do we know for a fact that's it's an unlockable, though? It could be there from the start.
---