Jessica

#1suzukimatsuiPosted 8/9/2012 2:50:49 AM
Are we ever going to see her again or will there be any kind of reference to her ever? At the moment I kinda see her in limbo along with Sheva
#2SmilingSkullsPosted 8/9/2012 2:51:52 AM
She'll probably be referenced in a random file in RE6.
#3SonicNashPosted 8/9/2012 4:15:02 AM
She could be the new ''Ada'' but she actually evil.
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV, SFxTK. That's mean I am better than you in those games.
#4sonicsonicPosted 8/9/2012 4:34:55 AM
She will turn up again for sure, I was certain that she would've appeared in RE6 after finding out that the chinese village is a coastal town, a good place for the T-Abyss Virus, but it seems less likely now. She may end up in this game Simmons obviously isn't the main bad guy and just a scapegoat, so perhaps Alex Wesker and Jessica are behind the scenes.

I'm most curious about Raymond though.
#5Hewie3Posted 8/9/2012 7:45:10 AM
I think she'll be in this game's "true" ending for a short moment. Something that tells you there is still someone evil out there.

Raymond though, he seems so flip-floppy. I dunno. His hair.....I'd rather not..
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#6Plant42Posted 8/9/2012 7:54:11 AM
Jessica and Raymond aren't even worthy of being in the main series. They are completely awful.
#7sehr0Posted 8/9/2012 7:55:18 AM
hmmm something tells me she is going to be totally ignored for the rest of the series ...
#8Hewie3Posted 8/9/2012 8:07:31 AM
I actually liked Jessica. The characters had something to them whether you liked it or not. Plus, I'd rather have her as the new villain rather than another god damn Wesker.....seriously, he got old after CVX.
---
#9so_realPosted 8/9/2012 12:15:02 PM
Jessica's ridiculous outfits aside, she had good character development. She makes for a more realistic villain than Wesker did. Humans with super powers is too over the top for Resident Evil, even if it was due to a virus. She has potential but it may be lost due to Revelations being a Nintendo handheld. They would need to reintroduce her into the plot during a console game.
#10Hewie3Posted 8/9/2012 12:16:58 PM
so_real posted...
Jessica's ridiculous outfits aside, she had good character development. She makes for a more realistic villain than Wesker did. Humans with super powers is too over the top for Resident Evil, even if it was due to a virus. She has potential but it may be lost due to Revelations being a Nintendo handheld. They would need to reintroduce her into the plot during a console game.

I'm really hoping hats aren't part of her "theme" I guess you could say. It's not like she was ugly & needs to hide her face.

Also, the only outfit of hers that was ridiculous was her swim wear as her leg....well yeah...
---