Nicholai must return

#11Trespasser2003Posted 8/20/2012 5:41:13 AM
Nicholai was in ORC and Outbreak.

They won't bring him back because the canon ending is Ending A, and he died right before you fight Nemesis in the dump room.
---
scott came. ugly face so killed him. 4// itchy. tasty.
#12Plant42Posted 8/20/2012 5:42:43 AM
Trespasser2003 posted...

They won't bring him back because the canon ending is Ending A, and he died right before you fight Nemesis in the dump room.

No it is not whatsoever. The canon ending is where Barry saves you and it is implied that Jill doesn't shoot down Nicholai.
#13RozaliaPosted 8/20/2012 5:52:50 AM

Survivor...I think its called confirms that Nick escaped.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#14desi_shinobiPosted 8/20/2012 6:03:25 AM
Trespasser2003 posted...
Nicholai was in ORC and Outbreak.

Its actually Ending B that is canon with Barry saving Jill. But I have no clue if Jill shot down Nicholai or not. I hope she did shoot him down though.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#15vhunter14Posted 8/20/2012 6:11:01 AM
He escaped. in wesker's scenario for umbrella chronicles you find a letter from nicholai to sergei after raccoon city, i believe it is implied but not openly said in the file that sergei was the one who hired nicholai to do some of that wet work for him.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#16DeathNoticePosted 8/20/2012 6:14:24 AM
Nicholai canonically survives according to Survivor and the Chronicles games.

That said, I can't see him coming back as there's really no reason for him to.
---
http://i.imgur.com/HfPt4.gif
#17vitonemesisPosted 8/20/2012 6:21:46 AM
We still don't know if Jill killed him or not.

Survivor and the Chronicles didn't confirmed his status post RC.

The letter written to Sergei was from the earlier 90's and that latter from Survivor (the last part) was not written by him.
#18theycallmeboPosted 8/20/2012 8:23:48 AM
His tie in is with Jill and Carlos who are not in RE6 so it wouldn't make sense for him to be in the game. It's like having Steve in a game without Claire... or Barry in a game without Jill.
#19Trespasser2003Posted 8/20/2012 8:38:33 AM
vhunter14 posted...
He escaped. in wesker's scenario for umbrella chronicles you find a letter from nicholai to sergei after raccoon city, i believe it is implied but not openly said in the file that sergei was the one who hired nicholai to do some of that wet work for him.

I stand corrected. Ugh, this served to remind me of the missed opportunity that was UC's treatment of RE3's storyline.
---
scott came. ugly face so killed him. 4// itchy. tasty.
#20desi_shinobiPosted 8/20/2012 8:59:29 AM
vitonemesis posted...
We still don't know if Jill killed him or not.

Survivor and the Chronicles didn't confirmed his status post RC.

The letter written to Sergei was from the earlier 90's and that latter from Survivor (the last part) was not written by him.

So its still possible that Jill Valentine shot down Nicholai. I hope so, because it would be lame if a one off bad guy escapes the outbreak with his life and not return in a sequel. It should be then that he gets his comeuppance.

But if he survived, then he should return so he can die.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi