Flawless Logic

#1Emerald_VegetaPosted 8/21/2012 8:46:56 AM
Forget Billy Coen, Ark Thompson, or some kind of gas mask wearing fool. This is who will make an appearance in Resident Evil 6

FONG LING.

Think about it, she Chinese....they go to China...honestly I don't see how we all could have missed such an obvious connection. I mean it's pretty much confirmed at this point.
---
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos
#2KevintheDorkPosted 8/21/2012 8:48:27 AM
That's a bit presumptuous. Just because she's Chinese and they're in China she'll appear?
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#3xXxAdaxXxPosted 8/21/2012 8:51:00 AM
^
I'm pretty positive he's joking.

On another note, FLAWLESS VICTORY
---
Here's something to remember me by...
#4KevintheDorkPosted 8/21/2012 8:53:12 AM
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having my back, Ada!
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#5Emerald_Vegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2012 9:00:19 AM
Yes I am joking and pointing out how easy it is to assume a character you like should be in Resident Evil 6 with very little reasoning or logic involved.

Simply being alive isn't a reason, being said to be able to be revived isn't a reason.

Unfortunately no-one will get it and for every RE game to come out we will see everyone's wishes for sub-characters to appear in them.

You can like whoever you want, but that also isn't a reason they should appear in every game. XD
---
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos
#6xXxAdaxXxPosted 8/21/2012 9:00:35 AM
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having my back, Ada!

I was trolling, he's actually serious.
---
#7KevintheDorkPosted 8/21/2012 9:17:27 AM
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn it, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having me back, Ada!
---
#8PyroSparkPosted 8/21/2012 9:18:54 AM
KevintheDork posted...
That's a bit presumptuous. Just because she's Chinese and they're in China she'll appear?

WHOOSH
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#9xXxAdaxXxPosted 8/21/2012 9:25:05 AM
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn it, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having me back, Ada!

In fact, I was trolling that I was trolling.

Trolliciption
---
#10KevintheDorkPosted 8/21/2012 9:45:28 AM
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

In fact, I was trolling that I was trolling.

Trolliciption

*Mind blown*

*Literally*

*Dies*
---