Anyone else getting Anthology just to have classics on their psp?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone else getting Anthology just to have classics on their psp?
3 years ago#31
Snoopydance posted...
KuronekoX posted...
I already have all the old RE games on PSN, just waiting on the VITA firmware update coming next week, which will enable PSone playback. :3

I'll play through them to keep me busy, while I wait.

Vita waiting buddies.

Hooray!

Vita is a pretty solid system, I can handle the wait for better games catalog, I'm pretty sure next year the games for it will start to pick up, I'm already interested in 3 Vita games, Gravity Rush, MGS HD and Persona 4 The Golden!

How are you liking yours Snoopy?
3 years ago#32
KuronekoX posted...
Snoopydance posted...
KuronekoX posted...
I already have all the old RE games on PSN, just waiting on the VITA firmware update coming next week, which will enable PSone playback. :3

Vita waiting buddies.

Hooray!

Vita is a pretty solid system, I can handle the wait for better games catalog, I'm pretty sure next year the games for it will start to pick up, I'm already interested in 3 Vita games, Gravity Rush, MGS HD and Persona 4 The Golden!

I really love it but was really disappointed by how long PS1 games took. Netflix is incredible on it. Looking forward to Persona 4 for sure. Wish it would get a Resident Evil game and/or a 2D castlevania game. I never had a PSP so I can find some good games there too. Don't regret buying it at all, just wish it had a little more visibility/support and that it didn't take such an extremely long time for them to fix issues.
---
(edited by Snoopydance)
3 years ago#33
Snoopydance posted...
KuronekoX posted...
Snoopydance posted...
KuronekoX posted...

Vita waiting buddies.

Hooray!

I really love it but was really disappointed by how long PS1 games took. Netflix is incredible on it. Looking forward to Persona 4 for sure. Wish it would get a Resident Evil game and/or a 2D castlevania game. I never had a PSP so I can find some good games there too. Don't regret buying it at all, just wish it had a little more visibility/support and that it didn't take such an extremely long time for them to fix issues.
---

Yeah, it took a while alright!
It has incredible services, considering how nice and big the screen is for a handheld, I'm kind of spoiled by it now, I can't look at the normal 3DS's screen anymore, might need a XL, but then again I don't really wanna get another 3DS for a while, I got it for Zelda and RE Revelations, it's a great system tho, just doesn't have many titles that grab me.

Resident Evil / castlevania on vita would be amazing, oh god perhaps we'll see a RE title on vita sometime soon in the future.

Yeah, being able to play PSP games on it is a HUGE plus as well, it's even in better quality than on PSP, in most cases.
3 years ago#34
Yeah I've considered getting a 3DS kind of, but seriously the only game I want for it is Revelations. and I don't really want to have two different handhelds in my bookbag and so on. already too many gadgets.
---

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone else getting Anthology just to have classics on their psp?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived