Having trouble caring about this game without my Wesky.

#1Bayonetta_Posted 8/22/2012 9:38:52 AM
My issues are as listed.

1. Leon looks silly with that outdated hair. He looks like an old dude trying to be young.
2. Don't care about new Chris (He was ok in RE5)
3. Don't care about the Bald guy
4. That feminine boy in red MEH! nuff said.
5. No Wesker.

Why would not have Jill, Sheeva, Chris and Claire instead? The RE6 cast is boring.
#2VolcanoBoulderPosted 8/22/2012 9:41:30 AM
Yeah, I feel you. I also thought Bayonetta was a boring game just because Dante wasn't in it. I didn't care about the bald guy or the fat guy or the feminine boy in red either. Laaaaame.
---
This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
#3CrimzonHeadPosted 8/22/2012 9:46:47 AM
1/10
---
PSN: Crimzonhead
Don't be scared homie
#4darkhishamPosted 8/22/2012 9:56:54 AM
CrimzonHead posted...
1/10

We shouldn't give 1 for effort when the result is this bad.
---
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream
#5KonaseRitsukoPosted 8/22/2012 10:03:09 AM
Just another common opinionated topic, time to move on people.
#6Bayonetta_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2012 10:09:21 AM
How about you people give a reason why this game will be good. The story is empty, the cast is boring, the graphic s are a down grade and the gameplay isn't special.
#7SAGE_HANPosted 8/22/2012 10:21:54 AM
Bayonetta_ posted...
How about you people give a reason why this game will be good. The story is empty, the cast is boring, the graphic s are a down grade and the gameplay isn't special.

How is anyone suppose to give a reason why it's good to you when you have already stated you don't like anything about the game?. You want someone to argue with you over your opinion so you can feel right about your view of the game. You pretty much want others to waste their time.
---
FEED ME GRAPES
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#8jsquad4136Posted 8/22/2012 11:08:49 AM(edited)
"How about you people give a reason why this game will be good. The story is empty, the cast is boring, the graphic s are a down grade and the gameplay isn't special."

Hey can I borrow your time machine real quick? I want to play the game early like you have so my opinion of this yet to be released game can be more 'official'....

>.<
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#9RozaliaPosted 8/22/2012 10:51:24 AM
Don't worry Billy Coen will make up for all this game's shortcomings.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#10DarkD3stinyPosted 8/22/2012 2:17:43 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Just another common opinionated topic, time to move on people.

Best post here :)