Resident Evil 6 new HD footage and gameplay impressions

#11Neutron15Posted 8/27/2012 8:48:38 AM(edited)
Is this the gamescom demo or the pax prime one , because I have a demo that have Agent hunt mode
---
There is no method in this madness! Now who would want that, Who benefits from your madness? Make your survival mean something!
#12este914Posted 8/27/2012 8:48:16 AM
^ He's right ^
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#13KonaseRitsukoPosted 8/27/2012 8:49:07 AM
Hey robertcram, I've also seen you post your vids in the TTT2 boards as well which got me questioning, where how do you gain access with these?? Still, thanks for the vids.
#14babyjocsterPosted 8/27/2012 8:56:02 AM
thanks for posting the videos TC, it is much appreciated.
---
PSN: jarquel
LIVE: JocDaKid
#15TMW001Posted 8/27/2012 9:08:51 AM
Leon Helena video yes!
#16babyjocsterPosted 8/27/2012 9:24:28 AM
Just as ElusionM_08 pointed out, having Chris & Piers to work with Carla is quite interesting to me.
---
PSN: jarquel
LIVE: JocDaKid
#17SnoopydancePosted 8/27/2012 9:38:17 AM(edited)
ElusionM_08 posted...
Snoopydance posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Snoopydance posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Hating how they can still run through a group of zombies without a scratch -_- Wth Capcom, reuse classic RE enemy AI and range if you have to.

Loved the Chris/Jake campaigns though, fresh and great looking environments and weather/atmosphere(Serbian).

You can run through groups of zombies in the original REs too...

Not like you can in RE6. Go play RE1, make sure to record it, and show us how you run through a group of green-coated or scientist zombies. Unscratched.

Now compare it to ALL the videos of the zombies in Tall Oaks. Whereas it's hard to avoid the grab range of classical zombies(especially RE1), in RE6 you can run through 10 zombies without a scratch (Iby Uni, E3 and CC vids)

Don't know why I even have to say this.

I can't recall any moments where any of the characters just ran through a close group of zombies. It's only hard to avoid then in narrow environments. In both games, if the hallway/whatever is wide at all, you can bait and dodge the grabs or simply walk through them. I'm sure you can't run through groups of zombies in RE6 in narrow places either.

As expected, you don't anything and are simply defending it for the hell of defending it.

Failure to accept RE1's deathly grabs
Failure to accept the fact that Leon has run through groups of zombies without a scratch, as if they were just normal humans having a quick chat.
Failure to see the difference between running past and having to bait, which you don't even need to do in RE6.

Yeah. I've made my point here.

Deathly? Maybe on hard mode. You can get grabbed like ten times before you die...Like I said, I didn't see Leon running through groups anywhere in the video. It's not "failure to accept", it's not having seen what you're talking about. And you'd think since you brought it up in this topic, it would be present in the Leon video from the TC. But if it is, I can't see it,. The closest thing is at the end where the door opens and there's a group of zombies. But they walk around, not through.
Maybe it's easier to avoid enemies now but I was responding to your idea that it was somehow unprecedented (that they should use the old RE AI as a model) when avoiding enemies was possible and indeed not that hard in the original REs.

I don't see why you have to take such an antagonistic approach to every discussion you have here.
---
#18shonenleePosted 8/27/2012 9:35:33 AM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Also, Chris/Piers and Carla working together in that mansion. Neat.

Really, Piers and Chris are both in these video clips? Wow! I can't wait to go home and watch it. =D
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5
#19SnoopydancePosted 8/27/2012 9:38:58 AM
shonenlee posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

Really, Piers and Chris are both in these video clips? Wow! I can't wait to go home and watch it. =D

Well, if one's there, the other's gonna be. lol
---

#20shonenleePosted 8/27/2012 9:49:24 AM
Snoopydance posted...
shonenlee posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

Well, if one's there, the other's gonna be. lol

Yeah, I have my fill of those Jake and Leon demo clips, it's about time I saw these two in action again. XD
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5