jake's demo , melee only ?

#1SHAO-KhanPosted 9/5/2012 6:51:18 PM
have you tried , its quite fun and challenging , i'm going to try knife only for chris and no kills for leon
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#2slapper1Posted 9/5/2012 6:59:44 PM
You can waste Jake's boss fight just by using his rush attack followed by a back flip and repeat without ever being counter attacked. When the game launches, I'm gonna go for a melee only run, only using a gun when I have to (like in certain Boss fights or scripted events)
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#3SHAO-Khan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 7:01:48 PM
yeah , i use his full rush combo though
---
#4GjangPosted 9/5/2012 7:13:44 PM
Yep, tried it with all main characters in the demo.

Haven't tried melee only run with partner characters yet, though.
---
Really run out of ideas for signature.
#5Diablo56789Posted 9/5/2012 7:15:36 PM
RE6 needs fatalities
---
I've got a gun to your head!
S.T.A.R.S. Member: Nemesis STAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRSSSS PSN: FoS H I Zandgiggles (No spaces or caps)
#6heartlesshero17Posted 9/5/2012 8:39:23 PM
Also tried it.

I did most of Chirs and Piers demo with a knife well. Was pretty cool.
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#7SHAO-Khan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 8:43:44 PM
Diablo56789 posted...
RE6 needs fatalities

chris can impale juavo with the knife [counter] or stab their head off, i love that re6 is gory
---
#8IkariWarriorKHPosted 9/5/2012 8:47:38 PM
I find it more fun to beat Ustanak using only sherry's Stun Rod. It takes more time to do, but, feels more rewarding because it's not as easy as melee'ing with jake.
---
"I can control my power.......but, I have no intention of relying upon it." - Leona Heidern.
#9turtles1236Posted 9/6/2012 3:31:38 AM
It's alot more interesting with sherry but still not hard at all.

Her running kick stuns it then you can get 1 stun rod hit in before he regains his balance. If you can get behind it you can charge up the stun rods 2nd hit, it's mostly hit and run with her.

For the most part jake can use the same strategy as sherry or you can do his side/backflip exploit.
---
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632
#10IkariWarriorKHPosted 9/6/2012 4:33:31 AM
Never said it was hard, just not as easy as Jake has it. Jake just has to keep charging up and doing his melee combo's then regaining a bit of stamina when he needs to. And dodging here and there, but, he can take Ustanak down pretty fast and easy because he gets multiple hits in at a time.

Sherry requires a bit more dodging and work to be effective. Not hard, no, but, again, not nearly as easy breezy as Jake.
---
"I can control my power.......but, I have no intention of relying upon it." - Leona Heidern.