Why are you allowed to put on infinite ammo???

#1LeonAndSnakePosted 9/15/2012 10:53:00 AM
That completely takes away the challenge of the game. Now everyone in coop is gonna have that option on.
#2RozaliaPosted 9/15/2012 10:55:53 AM
Well they had to think of something for you see back in RE0 they gave you a badass unkillable guy called Billy Coen. Seeing that he was too broken Capcom strove for a way to make the game easier but not a complete joke. Infinite ammo was the answer.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#3Delta0126Posted 9/15/2012 11:01:24 AM
RE5 had the option and there's still people who host matches with it off, hell there's even people who host matches on Professional with it off.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#4shotgunheadshotPosted 9/15/2012 11:03:03 AM(edited)
Why does LeonSnake keep trolling on these boards. He obviously does not care if there is infinite ammo,he just wants to see our reactions for his amusement. I like infinite ammo by the way. This time the weapons wont be so powerful because you cant upgrade weapons max like in RE5. The weapons with infinite ammo in RE5 were too powerful. Now i think it will be better in RE6. More balanced out.
#5pure mind gamesPosted 9/15/2012 11:03:33 AM
wait, are you saying Infinite Ammo is unlocked from the start?
---
Resident Evil 4 Playthrough part 07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmN_jGsw9Rg
#6SSJ2_WookiePosted 9/15/2012 11:05:10 AM
Its an option...meaning you don't have to use it. Only time I use it is when I've already beaten multiple times and just want to go through all gun crazy (but usually only for pistol). But I'm more interested in doin a mostly melee run through.

If you don't like it with people have it on, add people as friends that don't use it, that simple. And with the new lobby looks should be easier to tell if they have on or not
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#7simonbelmont2Posted 9/15/2012 11:05:29 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Why does LeonSnake keep trolling on these boards. He obviously does not care if there is infinite ammo,he just wants to see our reactions for his amusement. I like infinite ammo by the way. This time the weapons wont be so powerful because you cant upgrade weapons max like in RE5. The weapons with infinite ammo in RE5 were too powerful. Now i think it will be better in RE6. More balanced out.

Good point mate. I am surprised he didn't turn this into another poll topic lol. Funnily enough I didn't even know about the ammo thing though.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#8simonbelmont2Posted 9/15/2012 11:06:34 AM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
Its an option...meaning you don't have to use it. Only time I use it is when I've already beaten multiple times and just want to go through all gun crazy (but usually only for pistol). But I'm more interested in doin a mostly melee run through.

If you don't like it with people have it on, add people as friends that don't use it, that simple. And with the new lobby looks should be easier to tell if they have on or not

I agree with this too, more options is always a good thing.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 9/15/2012 11:32:55 AM
Unlimited ammo has been in RE since RE2..
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10Emerald_VegetaPosted 9/15/2012 11:40:12 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Unlimited ammo has been in RE since RE2..

Unlimited Ammo has technically been in Resident Evil 1 because of the
infinite ammo Revolver and Rocket Launcher :)
---
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos