Ada Wong's campaign

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada Wong's campaign

User Info: gmoshier

gmoshier
4 years ago#1
I'm sure most of you already know that Ada's campaign will be unlocked after you complete the other 3. I am really excited about this campaign but how does everyone feel about Ada's campaign being solo? Would you have preferred it to be coop like the rest?

User Info: M4Gord

M4Gord
4 years ago#2
Nope

/thread

User Info: Panther_Fang

Panther_Fang
4 years ago#3
I'm so damn excited about it. I love playing as Ada (love her extra comments in RE4, chastising the village about its cleanliness, lol) and everything about her gameplay looks fantastic. Truth be told, I am a little disappointed that I'll have to play this one without my buddy, but it'll just be so cool to be Ada, going it alone.

gmoshier
4 years ago#4
That crossbow she has also looks pretty cool!

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#5
Nooooooo, instead they should have made other campaigns solo too
Naruto's just a kid to amuse me

User Info: Emerald_Vegeta

Emerald_Vegeta
4 years ago#6
I think it's fine. The other three campaigns look great and are co-op from start to finish. Plus if you are playing split-screen like I will be doing then when it comes time for Ada's campaign you can just take turns with the person beside you.
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
4 years ago#7
M4Gord posted...
Nope

/thread

User Info: Panther_Fang

Panther_Fang
4 years ago#8
Emerald_Vegeta posted...
I think it's fine. The other three campaigns look great and are co-op from start to finish. Plus if you are playing split-screen like I will be doing then when it comes time for Ada's campaign you can just take turns with the person beside you.

:D Haha, yeah, I'm still wondering how I'll do it with my buddy, probably take turns every chapter, or one of us will just watch the other.

User Info: DoctorOfPeppers

DoctorOfPeppers
4 years ago#9
Her campaign is perfect to me for three reasons:

1. You play as Ada motherf***ing Wong <3

2. You play alone/no partner

3. The main focus is PUZZLES

I can't wait to play as her! :D

gmoshier
4 years ago#10
Emerald_Vegeta posted...

Will split screen for coop be an option? I was never really a fan of doing coop in split screen. I know that RE: ORC didn't get good reviews but I liked the coop style in that game.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada Wong's campaign

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived