Ada Wong's campaign

#1gmoshierPosted 9/16/2012 12:35:36 PM
I'm sure most of you already know that Ada's campaign will be unlocked after you complete the other 3. I am really excited about this campaign but how does everyone feel about Ada's campaign being solo? Would you have preferred it to be coop like the rest?
#2M4GordPosted 9/16/2012 12:36:47 PM
Nope

/thread
#3Panther_FangPosted 9/16/2012 12:41:03 PM
I'm so damn excited about it. I love playing as Ada (love her extra comments in RE4, chastising the village about its cleanliness, lol) and everything about her gameplay looks fantastic. Truth be told, I am a little disappointed that I'll have to play this one without my buddy, but it'll just be so cool to be Ada, going it alone.
#4gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 12:44:24 PM
That crossbow she has also looks pretty cool!
#5good_tobiPosted 9/16/2012 12:44:35 PM
Nooooooo, instead they should have made other campaigns solo too
---
Naruto's just a kid to amuse me
#6Emerald_VegetaPosted 9/16/2012 12:44:46 PM
I think it's fine. The other three campaigns look great and are co-op from start to finish. Plus if you are playing split-screen like I will be doing then when it comes time for Ada's campaign you can just take turns with the person beside you.
---
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos
#7ShadowlinkexPosted 9/16/2012 12:46:18 PM
M4Gord posted...
Nope

/thread
#8Panther_FangPosted 9/16/2012 12:46:42 PM
Emerald_Vegeta posted...
I think it's fine. The other three campaigns look great and are co-op from start to finish. Plus if you are playing split-screen like I will be doing then when it comes time for Ada's campaign you can just take turns with the person beside you.

:D Haha, yeah, I'm still wondering how I'll do it with my buddy, probably take turns every chapter, or one of us will just watch the other.
#9DoctorOfPeppersPosted 9/16/2012 12:47:13 PM
Her campaign is perfect to me for three reasons:

1. You play as Ada motherf***ing Wong <3

2. You play alone/no partner

3. The main focus is PUZZLES

I can't wait to play as her! :D
#10gmoshier(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 12:59:54 PM
Emerald_Vegeta posted...

Will split screen for coop be an option? I was never really a fan of doing coop in split screen. I know that RE: ORC didn't get good reviews but I liked the coop style in that game.