If Jake is Wesker' son..

#11skinvioletPosted 9/21/2012 8:53:53 PM
oh and since we're talking about jake and wesker, who else was taken aback by how much jake resembles wesker? i mean, duh, i know it's obvious, but holy...all i saw was wesker in the demo. the way he talks, fights, walks....it's wesker.
which makes me sad because wesker was a good villain, but he'd have made a really awesome anti-hero had he been good.
#12BlueSkyMoney920Posted 9/21/2012 8:54:37 PM
Quote:guys, wesker was crazy, but he was also a man who probably got laid a lot with that accent of his. why is still such a surprise that he would sleep with a woman and then not give a crap about her the next day? one night stands are more than common and wesker was, hm, evil? you know. he knocked up some chick and left her. i don't think he knew she was pregnant though---contrary to popular belief, i think he'd want to take the child away from her---not out of love, of course. he seems like that guy who'd experiment on his own son and try to make him a better child.

and think about it tc.
you grow up with your mom, no news about your father except that he left and probably doesn't know about you or worse, he does and doesn't give a crap about you---would you really want his last name?

@skinviolet
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22842486.jpg
---
http://baldmove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Heisenberg-e1316393225858.jpg
Heisenberg says relax. PSN = JimmelZX
#13Ryan-06Posted 9/21/2012 8:54:53 PM
So what happened to his mom? will she be in game? is she alive, dead?
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
#14skinvioletPosted 9/21/2012 8:55:47 PM
BlueSkyMoney920 posted...
Quote:guys, wesker was crazy, but he was also a man who probably got laid a lot with that accent of his. why is still such a surprise that he would sleep with a woman and then not give a crap about her the next day? one night stands are more than common and wesker was, hm, evil? you know. he knocked up some chick and left her. i don't think he knew she was pregnant though---contrary to popular belief, i think he'd want to take the child away from her---not out of love, of course. he seems like that guy who'd experiment on his own son and try to make him a better child.

and think about it tc.
you grow up with your mom, no news about your father except that he left and probably doesn't know about you or worse, he does and doesn't give a crap about you---would you really want his last name?

@skinviolet
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22842486.jpg

muahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha
it's a habit
i'm lazy
#15tlcstormzPosted 9/21/2012 9:16:21 PM
Uhm...i am QUITE SURE that Wesker did not have sex with a woman.

He, like Michael Jackson, just had his kids from a test tube.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#16warrenmatsPosted 9/21/2012 10:06:23 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Wesker abandoned Jake's mom right after the one night stand took place. I don't even think he knew she was pregnant let alone cared. This was well before the mansion incident so of course it's Jake's mother who named him because she raised him all by herself whereas Wesker did not.

But then why does Jake know about his dad
---
:D
#17k7lifePosted 9/21/2012 10:11:49 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
So what happened to his mom? will she be in game? is she alive, dead?

she is alive, jake is working as a merc to earn money for her.
---
Gamers are so angry these days, they should chill out or something.
#18ReflarePosted 9/21/2012 10:14:55 PM
warrenmats posted...
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
Wesker abandoned Jake's mom right after the one night stand took place. I don't even think he knew she was pregnant let alone cared. This was well before the mansion incident so of course it's Jake's mother who named him because she raised him all by herself whereas Wesker did not.

But then why does Jake know about his dad

Carla told him.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#19ReceiverxWisdomPosted 9/21/2012 10:23:29 PM
Carla told him.

^ This. He finds that out clearly from Carla when the ustanak pins him down in the captivate trailer. I assume maybe she also tells him Chris killed Wesker or he does some homework after Edonia which leads to the line "do you think he knows Wesker was my father?"

she is alive, jake is working as a merc to earn money for her.

Another valid answer. Couldn't have said it better myself.
And as I said previously it had to be a one night stand. . . if Wesker was the type to stay with this woman she would've already been mentioned in the past canon. That's not the case...so best answer = he got in and got out.
---
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#20STLCards1991Posted 9/21/2012 11:06:39 PM(edited)
Uhm...i am QUITE SURE that Wesker did not have sex with a woman.

He, like Michael Jackson, just had his kids from a test tube.

This is what I thought. I haven't been following the game much until recently but I was actually assuming he was a clone of some sort.