Would it actually bother anyone if someone like Chris or Leon did come out?

#1Mech_BattalionPosted 9/24/2012 8:39:44 AM
I see a lot of post now about the sexuality of the main male protagonists and I am actually seeing a great amount of tolerance if any of these characters did come out of the closet. I don't see it as being a bad thing if its like glanced over and not made a big deal of. I mean if there is a picture of Chris's boyfriend in his wallet or if he talks briefly about how he remembers when he used to be happy or something and then not brought up again. It could be a big move such an iconic character coming out. I mean the world is moving the way it is with movies, comics and other forms of media featuring predominantly gay men as protagonists why not video games next?
#2Ghost193Posted 9/24/2012 8:44:06 AM
Most people can relate to straight people, as most people are straight.

Deal with it
#3UncleWeskerPosted 9/24/2012 8:47:04 AM
I doubt it'd matter much since the characters are so flat and boring just changing their sexuality for the sake of it wouldn't do much to make them more appealing or unappealing.

Ghost193 posted...

Deal with it

Ladies and gentlemen, the maturity of gamefaqs given to you in a single post.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#4Mrod1212Posted 9/24/2012 8:51:20 AM
Of course not. They're Fictional characters.
---
PSN=Mrod1212
#5CoiledViperPosted 9/24/2012 8:59:32 AM
UncleWesker posted...
I doubt it'd matter much since the characters are so flat and boring just changing their sexuality for the sake of it wouldn't do much to make them more appealing or unappealing.

Ghost193 posted...

Deal with it

Ladies and gentlemen, the maturity of gamefaqs given to you in a single post.

Ladies and gentlemen, a same sex supporter who wants everyone to feel the same as him.
---
What doesn't kill you, will probably leave a nasty scar
#6Mech_Battalion(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 9:01:39 AM
That's like saying most people can relate to being white that is why there are no black guys in this game...
#7Rock_Lee77Posted 9/24/2012 9:02:39 AM
*Grabs a six pack and sets up lawn chair* This'll be good...
#8longstorm555Posted 9/24/2012 9:04:47 AM
Ghost193 posted...

Deal with it

lol what the f***?

so you're saying i can't relate to a character because the character's gay and i'm straight?
so you're saying that i can't relate to a character because the character's fat and i'm thin?
so you're syaing i can't relate to a character because the character's american and i'm brazilian?
so you're saying i can't relate to a character because the character's got long hair and i've got short hair?

so you see how stupid you and your comment are?
#9shadowsofdawnPosted 9/24/2012 9:05:18 AM
What is the obsession with homo stuff on this board?

Why do you need gay people in your video games?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#10longstorm555Posted 9/24/2012 9:07:01 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
What is the obsession with homo stuff on this board?

Why do you need gay people in your video games?

why not?