Which would you rather see in future games? Super Alice or gay romance?

#1CTU_007Posted 9/25/2012 6:12:30 PM
Which would you rather see in future games? - Results (195 votes)
A gay (male) romance
79.49% (155 votes)
Alice- including all clones, superpowers, kung fu & overshadowing the main cast
20.51% (40 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Two controversial topics. Which of the two are you more open to seeing in a future game?
#2Honey-BoyPosted 9/25/2012 6:16:00 PM
neither. id sooner want the resident evil franchise get retired and never get a new game before either of those options.

i choose death.
#3DetBeauregardPosted 9/25/2012 6:16:06 PM
Neither, obviously.
#4chaoscontrol325Posted 9/25/2012 6:17:14 PM
Not even gonna dignify those two options with a vote.
---
PSN: Lazuri65
XBL:LazuriXIII
#5legaiapPosted 9/25/2012 6:17:47 PM
Why gay romance there's like no romance period in Resident Evil to begin with now you want GAY romance.
#6dr_zombergPosted 9/25/2012 6:18:04 PM
neither.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#7LeonPliskenPosted 9/25/2012 6:18:17 PM
I like that when someone says gay romance that everyone seems to immediately get a little homophobic.
---
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
#8Honey-BoyPosted 9/25/2012 6:20:13 PM
LeonPlisken posted...
I like that when someone says gay romance that everyone seems to immediately get a little homophobic.

has nothing to do with homophobia.

has to do with the fact it will not make the game better.
a franchise that has had no actual romance in it, because the circumstances in the game dont allow it.
#9LeonPliskenPosted 9/25/2012 6:23:07 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
LeonPlisken posted...

has nothing to do with homophobia.

has to do with the fact it will not make the game better.
a franchise that has had no actual romance in it, because the circumstances in the game dont allow it.

Yeah, but its just a hypothetical question. You don't have to come up with a weird answer as to why it wouldn't work. Just say, "This completely improbable answer bothers me less than this one."

Its not like either of these would ever happen, and if suddenly we had a gay male character... That's actually not a bad thing, I mean can we really name an action game with a gay male lead?
---
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
#10Mister_ZurkonPosted 9/25/2012 6:23:23 PM
Bring on the fanny banditry.

Because if I have to see Alice, I will retroactively destroy my entire RE collection.

Yes, that means I will re-buy all the old ones I sold to burn them.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang