Which would you rather see in future games? Super Alice or gay romance?

#51Honey-BoyPosted 9/25/2012 7:03:27 PM
xTheWWEManiacx posted...
I'd rather see full-blown male on male sex scenes than that Alice garbage.

if leon gets what he wants, you just might get your wish.
#52MadigariPosted 9/25/2012 7:07:52 PM
Alfred doesn't really qualify as a drag queen. While he was dressing as a woman, he exhibited dissociative identity disorder. He didn't dress as a woman to be/feel/live as a woman, he actually -thought- he was his sister and, during those times, treated his sister like an entirely different person. It's the same thing Norman Bates suffered from in the movie Psycho, which is what the idea came from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#53White_QueenPosted 9/25/2012 7:09:45 PM
Alfred would've made the finals in any season of RuPaul's Drag Race EXCEPT season 2.

FACT.

And I'd much rather see Chris pounding away at Piers making him beg for every last inch before I'd ever accept that nasty hag Alice being in an RE game.
#54TehTrumpCardPosted 9/25/2012 7:12:15 PM
Mila is too beautiful.
---
Only the person who has wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history. It's funnier that man exceeds the speed of light than fish start living on land.
#55tlcstormzPosted 9/25/2012 7:13:16 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
DetBeauregard posted...
I'm tired of seeing gay characters shoehorned into everything for the sole purpose of trying to appear politically correct.

THIS.

if the issue of homsexuality is so important, let it happen naturally according to the plot.

I can't read any further than this. AUDACIOUS PRIVILEGE that some people have is just TRULY so inhumane to me.....
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#56Honey-BoyPosted 9/25/2012 7:17:21 PM
tlcstormz posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
DetBeauregard posted...
I'm tired of seeing gay characters shoehorned into everything for the sole purpose of trying to appear politically correct.

THIS.

if the issue of homsexuality is so important, let it happen naturally according to the plot.

I can't read any further than this. AUDACIOUS PRIVILEGE that some people have is just TRULY so inhumane to me.....

who the hell wants to be human anyway?

i wana be something better.

a mutant maybe.
#57TheVectorPosted 9/25/2012 7:23:51 PM
Neither for me.

I don't think it's something that Capcom could even take seriously or write seriously at all and make a big deal about it, if not make it a bad guy which would cause a neagtive backlash......plus the closet we got to a gay character was Alfred, while not being gay himself, but running around dressing as his sister was just....ewww (plus, you could tell Capcom was teaseing the "incest" angle there with Alfred even thought he didn't, but was sure as hell implied)

and no to Alice, or even Capcom version of her, she just turn out to be the same character, and you'll have casual fans of the movies wanting game Alice to be more like her.....plus how many main characters does the RE series have that they do nothing with besides Chris,Leon,Jill,Claire,and Ada??.......... too many to count

and the last thing on movie characters the character Capcom even used for there own was the Red Queen in RE U.C., but rather then being a crazy A.I from the movies. It was just V.I computer database that Wesker needed since it had info on just about anything Umberlla, and as soon as Wesker gained it Capcom has never brought it up again thank god
#58CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 8:39:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#59CTU_007(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 8:57:28 PM
Wow this is on the site's front page for most popular board topics.

:-O
#60KeJo6Posted 9/25/2012 9:11:40 PM
a million times no to Alice

and I'm not sure on the gay romance option

on one hand, it wouldn't affect...really anything

on the other hand Capcom would make damn sure to remind you that the character is gay

like blatently so

every chance they got

see: the Street Fighter games

and to the poster who mentioned Sheva and Josh not being stereotypes, most people think of the American stereotype when they think of black stereotypes, and there's no reason either of them would act that way being from africa

also, while stupid, capcom isn't stupid enough to make a character who was given a bigger role in response to bloated claims of racism, a stereotypical personality.

hell they made her red-boned so she could appeal to everyone, I'm guessing
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13