Wesker and Piers on Chris

#1shonenleePosted 9/26/2012 9:16:03 AM(edited)
I just noticed that... O_o

Edit: ending spoilers

Wesker become a Uroboros BOW to kill Chris, while Piers became a BOW just to save Chris. Despite the difference in their goals, both of them has a connection with Chris and he witnessed both their sad demise.
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5
#2SnoopydancePosted 9/26/2012 9:00:13 AM
God damn it, I didn't realize you would you RE6 ending spoilers :(
---

#3djepic112Posted 9/26/2012 9:00:42 AM
Did you seriously just ruin the game for me?
#4MadigariPosted 9/26/2012 9:01:05 AM
He used the spoiler tags. Don't you have only yourself to blame?
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#5Shan-ShaPosted 9/26/2012 9:01:11 AM
shonenlee posted...
I just noticed that... O_o

Wesker become a Uroboros BOW to kill Chris, while Piers became a BOW just to save Chris. Despite the difference in their goals, both of them has a connection with Chris and he witnessed both their sad demise.

Now that you mention it have just noticed it too.

My friends and I still have feels. Piers will be my main for mercenaries definitely
---
"But Vegeta, tricks are for kids" - DBZ abridged
PSN- shansha95
#6LewisrichPosted 9/26/2012 9:02:20 AM(edited)
Ugh I read it as well, didn't think it'd be spoilers despite being blacked out >.<
Guess that's my fault.
---
GT: LKR101
#7ShadowlinkexPosted 9/26/2012 9:01:46 AM
Although he doesn't say *SPOILERS*, there is a reason his sentences are in black labels -.-
#8Hewie3Posted 9/26/2012 9:02:17 AM
At this point, you guys shouldn't be reading any grey boxes. Either way though, TC really should have included something like ****MAJOR SPOILERS ENDING SPOILERS**** for those of us who didn't know. I already did but it'd be angering for those who didn't.
---
If you're going to make a big deal over everything, don't do it around me.
PSN ID: LeonHart32
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 9/26/2012 9:02:35 AM
So this thread isn't about Wesker and Piers DPing Chris? :(
---
"i lick the crap off their b-hole on a daily basis, they have no crap left to reasonably call them crapcom" -- BasementDude
#10SnoopydancePosted 9/26/2012 9:03:19 AM
Yeah but there's no context to suggest this was major game ending spoilers. This seemed just like a little comment/speculation topic. i'm kind of disappointed that I've been spoiled after all this time trying to avoid spoilers
---