infinite ammo?

#61Honey-BoyPosted 9/29/2012 11:44:48 AM
speed running the game without saving or using health sprays was not what id call an "easy" thing to do in the classic resident evils.
---
~choose death~
#62MadigariPosted 9/29/2012 11:46:21 AM
Honey-Boy posted...
speed running the game without saving or using health sprays was not what id call an "easy" thing to do in the classic resident evils.

Oh, but RE2 had it unlockable from the beginning, even easier than RE6! You didn't have to purchase it, you just had to make it to an item box in Rookie mode, or input the cheat code, and voila! Bullets for daaaaays.

So, you really hate RE2 more than RE6 now, right? Because infinite ammo you don't even have to use ruins gaming, right?
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#63cloud4124Posted 9/29/2012 12:40:22 PM
Madigari posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
the fact that it is so easily acquired cheapens the overall experience.

I agree. Having infinite ammo so easily unlocked without beating the game first, despite not every player having or wanting to use it, ruins the entire game.

That's why so many people hate RE2, as well, isn't it?

...They do hate RE2, right?

RE2 is my favorite in the series and YES when i play i turn infinite ammo on right away, i already finish the game bout a hundred times so it doesnts matter how i play the game now cause i just play for fun not challenge...

the other poster doesnt understand that the infinite ammo option for part 6 doesnt work the way he thinks...i went to play the game and saw that option so i turned it and there was no infinite ammo...infinite ammo works the same way as in part 5 but that guy is to stupid to realise it
---
PSN ID: Ultimateevilz
#64Honey-BoyPosted 9/29/2012 12:48:43 PM
Madigari posted...
Honey-Boy posted...

Oh, but RE2 had it unlockable from the beginning, even easier than RE6! You didn't have to purchase it, you just had to make it to an item box in Rookie mode, or input the cheat code, and voila! Bullets for daaaaays.

So, you really hate RE2 more than RE6 now, right? Because infinite ammo you don't even have to use ruins gaming, right?

rookie mode?

what the hell is that?

i never play on the easiest difficulty.
---
~choose death~
#65cloud4124Posted 9/29/2012 1:14:29 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
Madigari posted...
Honey-Boy posted...

rookie mode?

what the hell is that?

why not?? re2 had a rookie mode why didnt u play it???
---
#66MadigariPosted 9/29/2012 1:16:13 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
rookie mode?

what the hell is that?

Oh, so you mean you didn't use the option even though it was available to you? So it didn't diminish your enjoyment of the game?

But what about the cheat code? It worked on any difficulty. Surely you used that option to have infinite ammo, thus ruining your RE2 experience forever.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#67cloud4124Posted 9/29/2012 1:31:36 PM
Madigari posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
rookie mode?

what the hell is that?

Oh, so you mean you didn't use the option even though it was available to you? So it didn't diminish your enjoyment of the game?

But what about the cheat code? It worked on any difficulty. Surely you used that option to have infinite ammo, thus ruining your RE2 experience forever.

lol i was gonna get to that
---
#68Honey-BoyPosted 9/29/2012 4:07:14 PM
cloud4124 posted...
Madigari posted...
Honey-Boy posted...
rookie mode?

what the hell is that?

lol i was gonna get to that

a casual mode is not the same as playing the default difficulty and cheating the system by giving yourself infinite ammo because the devs wanted to make sure everyone at any skill level could beat it. screw that.

it cheapens the value of harder difficulties. if they HAD to have infinite ammo, it should have been relegated to the casual difficulty ONLY.

i wanted a hard game, something that would separate the men from the boys.
---
~choose death~
#69Honey-BoyPosted 9/29/2012 4:08:59 PM
i didnt play the "rookie" mode because im not a rookie.

i wanted the experience the designers intended. not a watered down baby mode.
---
~choose death~
#70shadowsofdawnPosted 9/29/2012 4:24:14 PM
Honey-Boy posted...
i didnt play the "rookie" mode because im not a rookie.

i wanted the experience the designers intended. not a watered down baby mode.

Then don't use infininte ammo in RE6. Problem solved; everybody happy.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||