Question about Ada Campaign *MAJOR SPOILERS*

#1WeskerBiscuitPosted 9/30/2012 8:47:45 PM
So, in chapters one and two, was it really Carla communicating with Ada on that phone thingy using Simmons' voice up until Ada saw the video of her clone being born? That whole cutscenes confused the hell out of me.
#2soulabcPosted 9/30/2012 9:10:06 PM
WeskerBiscuit posted...
So, in chapters one and two, was it really Carla communicating with Ada on that phone thingy using Simmons' voice up until Ada saw the video of her clone being born? That whole cutscenes confused the hell out of me.

Yes, that's Carla.
#3rawk82Posted 9/30/2012 9:51:37 PM
and the simmon that ada's been talking to in the cube was carla all along. She uses false video of simmon.
#4DoctorOfPeppersPosted 9/30/2012 9:57:58 PM
That scene confused me a crap load as well.

Can someone break it down for me?
#5rawk82Posted 9/30/2012 10:14:59 PM
ignore the grammar error plz...

carla wants revenge on simmons for using her (carla was simmon's girlfriend) as one of the subject into becoming the doppelganger of ada wong due to his obsess with ada..
carla also wants to be the true ada wong since she has became ada wong in biological.
To destroy simmons family power and the world, Carla makes all this killing including kills chris's team and make ada wong as the bad guy and the one who are responsible for all this.
If her plan success and ada wong died,she will be the real ada wong.and the ruler of the world with her j'avo army and c virus.
She also wants ada to think that simmons was the master mind of all this mess.
unfortunately ada wong quickly caught her because ada knew simmons is not that clumsy into showing his evil work to other people.
#6youngskillzPosted 10/1/2012 10:55:14 AM
yeah u can tell right away the bad/fake/carla ada is the one in the blue outfit, real ada is the red outfit.

the real ada rocks....as usual.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.