Uh, Gamestop employee is telling me NOT to buy?

#81RockmanZeroEXEPosted 10/2/2012 9:24:08 PM
You guys clearly have not been paying attention, he decided to get the game a couple of pages ago.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#82BIGFELLAH26Posted 10/2/2012 9:30:53 PM(edited)
sebby23 posted...
eagles5342 posted...
sebby23 posted...
eagles5342 posted...
That's weird because my own GameStop cashier told me he's getting it despite GameSpot's review, since the GameSpot guy has no credibility since he bashes RE6 for cutscenes and turns around and gives MGS4 a 10/10. He also said he'd play Jake's first, and play Leon's last (to save the best for last).

Nice made up story bro

You sound like some generic douchebag tool who dismisses other people's views to make yourself feel better. Either post your two cents to the topic creator or gtfo. You aren't impressing any chicks here with your comments.

The same can be said about you. Stop being so hard on yourself. At least I'm honest and call out a crappy game instead of defending it

Sheep

Cool story bro.

It's funny how you call someone a sheep for liking a game you think is bad yet you join the masses in harrasing people who like it.

Stupid sheep.
---
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
#83ada_perfectionPosted 10/2/2012 9:29:17 PM
I wish somebody would have done that for me when i was buying this.
#84WalkenOnAirPosted 10/2/2012 10:36:43 PM
cruxito posted...
caffiend7 posted...
He's a smart man

i never thought i would say this but that gamestop finally hired a smart employer

I used to work at Gamestop, and my girlfriend is still in their employ. I love how people act as if they're smarter than those who work there by virtue of NOT being employed there. My girlfriend's contributions put food on our table, and her suggestions have earned her several regular customers who truly value her opinion.

I also guarantee that's she is leagues smarter than yourself. She's working there as an Assistant manager to pay bills and put herself through school. What are your grand achievements? Your contributions? A Gamestop employee is a person, like yourself, at a job. So cut the piety. It's hollow. You have no substance to back your superiority act.

Oh and the word your looking for in employee...not employer, big brain.

As for TC, it's your money, do with it what you like? Will you be forever dissuaded from that which you want unless you have the approval of others?
---
MHTri- Gatz-GS enthusiast
#85Billgo_UmeharaPosted 10/2/2012 10:39:03 PM
http://youtu.be/0vqDQfgOTTk
---
currently playing: TekkenTag2, AE 2012, Way of the Samurai 4
- Feng/Bryan/Anna/Lee
#86crazyman32Posted 10/2/2012 10:39:44 PM
ada_perfection posted...

what you couldn't make up your own mind and needed a complete stranger to hold your hand tell you what to do.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#87KenpoKid69Posted 10/2/2012 10:42:39 PM(edited)
crazyman32 posted...
ada_perfection posted...

what you couldn't make up your own mind and needed a complete stranger to hold your hand tell you what to do.

No, they are saying they bought it and were ultimately disappointed with it, obviously!
---
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....
KenpoKid69, Yugioh In-game Name: Kate-O FC: 352527548010
#88gokuKOGPosted 10/2/2012 10:42:20 PM
AshtonRPG7 posted...
answer to topic title
*liar*

yeah a failed topic created for people to ignore the reviews of gamestop to buy the game. TC is probably another one of those CRAPCOPS.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#89WalkenOnAirPosted 10/2/2012 10:43:32 PM
Fou Lu posted...
Do you know the employee's name? If so, using an old receipt, fill out the survey. It will want the employee's name, and then under the comments, say he tried to talk you out of buying a brand new $60 game.

You'll never see that employee working there ever again. I love Gamestop/EB surveys and how you can specifically punish the staff if they annoy you.

My post applies to you as well. What amazing entitlement you were able to fit into your words. Enjoy your self imposed self importance. The real world has a way of deconstructing that sentiment after years of having to get things for yourself. Ruin a man's livelihood simply because he "annoys" you for a few minutes? Real adult buddy.

It's sad that you have that username. Fou Lu was an interesting character. You, sadly, will never be.
---
MHTri- Gatz-GS enthusiast
#90crazyman32Posted 10/2/2012 10:47:59 PM
KenpoKid69 posted...
crazyman32 posted...
ada_perfection posted...

No, they are saying they bought it and were ultimately disappointed with it, obviously!

well he is saying he might have changed his mind if some random stranger told him he shouldn't buy it with his own money based on his opinion or some random review score good or bad.I never tell anyone what they should buy with their own money.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM