Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls
4 years ago#101
Signs.
"Cause they are going back to give it a 3 so you guys can french-kiss each other in victory all night" CrimsonGear80.
4 years ago#102
Sign~
"There Is Nothing Either Good Or Bad, But Thinking Makes It So"
4 years ago#103
*signs*

This game is awesome! And trust me i am die hard resident evil fan EVEN RACCOON CITY!!

This game once again disproves "professional reviews"

Remember people...they are no better than any of us...they just get paid for their opinion.
PSN - jlinn
4 years ago#104
*signs* im loving the hell out of the game one of the best if not best game in the series :)
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information
4 years ago#105
Signs

But I'm an alcoholic.
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
4 years ago#106
I really enjoy this game. When I first heard the zombie moans while
Playin Leon's story it really took me back. I think some games mean alot to me and I'll get regardless of score and this is one of them.

I actually like the qte and such.

Sign*

Also I'm really glad people are signing this. Makes me enjoy my purchase more.
4 years ago#107
Signs
I bought this game on the weekend and finished iit on Monday. Still playing it now and I love it!
PSN ID: JaKeYbOyZ95
4 years ago#108
Loving all three campaigns so far, but I gotta say; leons is kinda not interesting me. Jakes and Chris's are much more interesting. Leons is just too slow, and plus I kept getting hit by the train XD That probably the main reason I was done with Leoniodus
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
4 years ago#109
ITT: People who never played a RE before RE4. Thanks for ruining this series for real fans....
4 years ago#110
*Signs*
The QTE timing is brutally strict though >_>
~Killing lies
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived