Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#191dairyu579Posted 10/3/2012 6:28:19 AM
Signature:
Great RE6!!
#192IzzythewinnerPosted 10/3/2012 6:30:29 AM
-does not sign and rips paper while running off with pen-

this is a bad game, and noneof you should be praising this game. ot os afine example of how the game industry has gotten very stupid and inbred. please do not support this gameifyou ever dream of seeing a real survival horror game again...
---
Best Game ever Made: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Skyrim < any JRPG. (i said it, what u gonna do about it?)
#193DarkD3stinyPosted 10/3/2012 6:39:26 AM
AXKSION posted...
Actually the people who buy RE5 and RE6 are trolls because they are the ones who helped ruin the franchise.

You are to blame and you should feel bad. You guys who like the new ones are trolls for ruining it for the true fans of the franchise.

I am the good guy and all of you who signed are the bad guy trolls.

Actually the reason the re series changed was because the old style games weren't selling enough because the old style players weren't supporting re enough so the only people to blame for the change is old style play fans.
#194NeemohPosted 10/3/2012 6:51:00 AM
The trolls get butthurt whenever they see this topic. All their whining and b*****n didn't stop people from enjoying the game.
#195NeemohPosted 10/3/2012 7:03:38 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
-does not sign and rips paper while running off with pen-

this is a bad game, and noneof you should be praising this game. ot os afine example of how the game industry has gotten very stupid and inbred. please do not support this gameifyou ever dream of seeing a real survival horror game again...

LOL
#196DarkD3stinyPosted 10/3/2012 7:05:57 AM
Neemoh posted...
The trolls get butthurt whenever they see this topic. All their whining and b*****n didn't stop people from enjoying the game.

IKR the only affect these trolls have is making us laugh at them while enjoying re6.
#197DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 7:06:40 AM
signed! love it!
#198Holy_WraithPosted 10/3/2012 7:10:56 AM
I would have signed but I accidentally posted my message before I could
---
Guns don't kill people,men that come home early do!
There was a Hole here,it's in Henry Townshend's bathroom now.
#199crazyhyenaPosted 10/3/2012 7:12:37 AM
*Sign*
Completed all campains played mercs and Agent hunt,Loved every second of the game.
I never listen to reviewers anyway i enjoy things that they don't.
#200snakey24Posted 10/3/2012 7:14:22 AM
*Signed*

Game is fun
Long Boss FIghts
Had More puzzles
Story Kinda made sense
Wesker Jr <3
Ada Epilogue <3
Game is long
Merc is fun
GFX were good
"Resident evil SIIXXXXXXXX~"
Cried at Chris Ending
Controls are Fine
4 cross battles = Awesome

RE6 is a fun game
---
Currently Playing: TotA(3DS), KH:3D (3DS), VNs(PC), RE5:GoldEdition, Need RE6 NAO >.<!
PSN:x-fh-xkathleena